Penis appearance on a tall guy vs. a short guy?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've brought this up before here but not necessarily in the following way.

Let's talk about, say, noses. If a guy is tall/big, his nose is probably going to be proportionate to his face, right? It doesn't mean he's going to be described as having a "big nose", but it's still probably going to be relatively big to some degree to match his face, right? Wouldn't the same exact nose on a smaller guy look big/out of proportion?

How would this be any different with penises? I'm guessing it'd be a difference of like a quarter inch or half inch, maybe. Maybe this explains why I'm a bit over 6 feet tall and even though my penis is "slightly larger than average" at about 6 1/2", it looks very average/proportionate to my body. I think if my stature was 5'10, it'd be more like 6", if you know what I mean.

Basically I think there might be slight influence on size depending on stature because it's somewhat evident in other features.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
This is on the same level of reasoning with "hands", "legs" and the like. It's not very well reasoned out and you're the only research subject.

I have a modest 8 inch cock. My nose isn't very large.

Astrology is far more researched than this, and of more interest. Sorry, this is psuedo science...

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I think most studies on the subject show there's no coherence between penis size and other bodyparts, heigth etc. Like you, I have a slight problem believing this. I have a hard time accepting that a 7+ feet tall, slender guy with huge hands and feet wouldn't at least have a 'bigger chance' of also having a bigger than usual penis.. But again that may be just wrong.

Just to add another 'test subject' to the pseudo-science: I'm pretty tall at 6,3 and 'junior' is 6.0 x 5.3. The length is measured on top with absolutely no pressing in against the pubic bone. I have come to believe the average length when measured this way is 5.5 with average girth being somewhere right below 5. So if that is correct I have a normal but maybe slightly longer and thicker penis than the absolute average. It's not big, but neither do I have big hands (I would say they're smallish for a man my heigth)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that the case for large or average sized penises looking smaller on men with large/tall frames is overstated by men with penises smaller than they want to admit. I'm 6'6" tall and currently 217 lbs. and nobody has ever accused me of looking average.

Anecdotally, my own body agrees with your theories about proportion. I am very tall, not lanky but not bulky, have very long arms/fingers/legs/feet/toes, and my penis is the same way... fairly thick, extremely long.
As a generalization, though, I don't think the theory holds water.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that the case for large or average sized penises looking smaller on men with large/tall frames is overstated by men with penises smaller than they want to admit. I'm 6'6" tall and currently 217 lbs. and nobody has ever accused me of looking average.

Anecdotally, my own body agrees with your theories about proportion. I am very tall, not lanky but not bulky, have very long arms/fingers/legs/feet/toes, and my penis is the same way... fairly thick, extremely long.
As a generalization, though, I don't think the theory holds water.
I'm not saying that because of your overall body size, people will think your 9 inch penis is going to be "average". I'm just saying maybe in a picture where you really can't tell how tall or short someone is, a 7" penis on a 6'2 man is not going to seem oustanding like it would on a 5'7 man.

Real life is real life so a 7" penis will remain a 7" penis despite what body it's attatched to.

The thing that made me think about this whole body proportion thing was when I was looking in the mirror the other day. I'm relatively tall but when I look in the mirror, I don't see "tall" at all. Infact, I seem rather short to myself, I guess. I also have a pretty defined body but I don't necessarily see it either. People on the internet who have seen pictures of me have almost always guessed that I'm 5'7-5'10, never any more than that.

Anyway, the next day my friend and I were getting ready to go to the beach and we were brushing our teeth infront of the mirror. We were both shirtless and I was able to see both aforementioned things in full effect considering I had something to compare to.

It just got me thinking about how accurate one's reflection if all you can compare yourself to is yourself. Maybe this is why people start having such warped perceptions of themselves?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't tell whether I think this just applies to pictures or not (exceptions include extremely large or small dongs)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LemacST I think what you are talking about has more to do with visual perspective. There is absolutely no correlation between the size of a mans nose, his hands, his feet, his height and his penis size.

PS - Stop admiring yourself in the mirror, you look fine. Just go get some pussy.:tongue:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LemacST we have talked about this... leave insecurities behind... like NJ Queen says .. go get some pussy!

life is too short to be thinking about size ... there is always a person who is bigger.. who cares?

more than you think are smaller than you.. but they are getting a lot of pussy ...

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not convinced that there is absolutely no correlation between height and penis size. It seems like there are a lot of tall guys on LPSG. Something like 1 in 60 guys are 6'3" or taller in real life, but it seems like more guys are that tall on LPSG.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not convinced that there is absolutely no correlation between height and penis size. It seems like there are a lot of tall guys on LPSG. Something like 1 in 60 guys are 6'3" or taller in real life, but it seems like more guys are that tall on LPSG.

Really? I hadn't noticed that many men over 6' here. :confused: However, I am constantly surprised by the amount of skinny men and men 5'8" and under with large cocks.

Remember LPSG isn't exactly a fair representation of the male population of the USA, UK, Austrailia, or any other country.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? I hadn't noticed that many men over 6' here. :confused: However, I am constantly surprised by the amount of skinny men and men 5'8" and under with large cocks.

Remember LPSG isn't exactly a fair representation of the male population of the USA, UK, Austrailia, or any other country.
Maybe I just notice and remember when guys say they are tall. I started a poll to test my hypothesis. :cool:

tallguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
with 6'8" (and skinny) and a 8.5" penis, I think mine looks average (maybe a bit bigger). Wish I was a bit shorter in height.

But however, I think there is a penis size/height correlation. I think tall guys doen's always necessarily have to have large penises, but from what I have seen, tall guys almost never have small penises.