Penis/Balls from same genetic root?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is the penis and balls from the same genetic root? Like, would it be possible to get the penis itself from one side of your family and the balls itself from the other? Or do they both come together?

I have an average-sized penis but relatively large balls. I'm wondering if it'll stay like that or if my penis just still has to grow some more. I'm 19.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Strange questions sometimes seem to make our day around here! :biggrin1:

It stands to reason that since testicles and the penis comprise the same genito system as such, the genetic "root" would likely orignate from the same side of the family.

I'm just waiting though, for the debate to begin around here.

(Perhaps it will be another one of those LIVELY debates at that).

But after all, it was this very forum that made me realize "size" doesn't necessarily have to come from the father's side of the family. Indeed, hearing differently here in the LPSG caused me to go back to the 'ole family photo albums which in my own case, I could see suggestive evidences that my "size" more than likely actually came from my MOTHER'S side of the family. All of her brothers and uncles had the same body frame as I do.....a far, far cry from my dad's.

leatherbottom

Experimental Member
Media
genetics is very complex. most likely there are MANY factors that lead to form. very few traits are mono-allele traits

Mendelivian genetics is very simple, and even his work shows traits combine to make the end product.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
genetics is very complex. most likely there are MANY factors that lead to form. very few traits are mono-allele traits

Mendelivian genetics is very simple, and even his work shows traits combine to make the end product.
I was just talking to my dad about genetic traits and which one I inherited, I really wanted to ask him about the one relating to this thread but it's a very awkward topic that I've never really discussed with him (although I might soon. I just didn't this time 'cause we were eating! ha..)

Apparently, I inherited my facial features, hair, skintype, etc- from my grandpa (my mother's father). Almost everything I got was from him, same can be said about most of my male cousins on my mother's side. My father says that the thing I got from his side was my height. Although my father is not tall (he's about average height), many guys from his side of the family are. No one on my mother's side is tall.

It's a trip how genetics works that way. You really do get a strange combination, which I'm assuming why it must be amazing to have a child and see how it looks like you and your wife. I'm just wondering why my balls are so large and my penis so average! heh. I'm really hoping I just haven't totally grown in yet (I'm like 6", no more than 6 1/2") because my low hangers and 6'1" height makes me feel as if I should be at least an inch longer. :tongue:

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just talking to my dad about genetic traits and which one I inherited, I really wanted to ask him about the one relating to this thread but it's a very awkward topic that I've never really discussed with him (although I might soon. I just didn't this time 'cause we were eating! ha..)

Apparently, I inherited my facial features, hair, skintype, etc- from my grandpa (my mother's father). Almost everything I got was from him, same can be said about most of my male cousins on my mother's side. My father says that the thing I got from his side was my height. Although my father is not tall (he's about average height), many guys from his side of the family are. No one on my mother's side is tall.

It's a trip how genetics works that way. You really do get a strange combination, which I'm assuming why it must be amazing to have a child and see how it looks like you and your wife. I'm just wondering why my balls are so large and my penis so average! heh. I'm really hoping I just haven't totally grown in yet (I'm like 6", no more than 6 1/2") because my low hangers and 6'1" height makes me feel as if I should be at least an inch longer. :tongue:

Don't worry about it pal, you're fine.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
LemacST....

Like others here, I've been somewhat amused at your questions here. And, you've come up with some good ones, too! :wink:

You kinda remind me of myself....many years ago, now.
I don't mean this in a negative way. But, I think you are still maturing--physically, emotionally, psychologically. Growing into manhood is a process and so much of it is.....acceptance of yourself. It's not easy.

But, you're getting there. Enjoy the journey. And, may it encourage you to (now) realize lots of us men have doubts about themselves sometimes.

Like me, I know you celebrate having this forum to share, learn, and come to terms with "how and WHO you are".

Some regulars around here get irritated sometimes answering (and "re-hashing") answers, but I'm reminded we all were new here at one time indeed, and how just discovering this site allowed us to "rattle off" questions and comments rapid-fire---really important, unspoken concerns that were pent up for a lifetime!

It's great to have a place where we can so openly talk this stuff out! :wink:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whooaa, update!
I found someone on this site who has an almost identical penis to me. I should ask him to take a picture of his testicles to see how I compare. Maybe this can help us out here...