Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone knows what English term is called when you fuck a girl and also squeeze your balls into her vagina? I only know the Dutch term (plompzakken) but there's not al lot of info on this subject.

thx
Welkes

FBAnder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's called a shazam. As in, "I was able to stuff both my cock and balls in this babes love tunnel last nite. It was one of the best shazams I've head in years"

Welkes

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a online video (in Dutch) where they explain how you should do it. The girl must wear a belt very tight on her waist so that the vagina opens more. After that a guy (depending on his size) can shove it all inside, that's the idea. Strange that there isn't a English word for it.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not sure. But i know of a British term called "Tea Bagging" i am not sure what it means but it does involve balls going into something.

This is Tea Bagging:

Beats a slice of cucumber on the eyelids (got other uses in mind for that:wink:).

Attachments

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's a online video (in Dutch) where they explain how you should do it. The girl must wear a belt very tight on her waist so that the vagina opens more. After that a guy (depending on his size) can shove it all inside, that's the idea. Strange that there isn't a English word for it.

What a load of dingo's kidneys!!!!

And also ouch - have enough trouble fitting my mans big dick in as it is let alone anything else!!