Penis / Balls touching water in toilet

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone else ever have the problem of thier balls or dick touching the water when you sit on the toilet?

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Naw, unfortunately not....unless I've got a rod and press it downward;
then and only then does it touch H2O. (Kinda glad my balls don't hit the
water all the time, though I would like bigger ones -- seems it'd be bothersome.) :confused::smile:

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It dosn't happen to me all the time, usually depends on if it's really warm out or the toilet type. Some have really high water.

D

deleted213967

I wouldn't go there if I were you, unless it's your very own toilet bowl...

There are increasingly nasty bacteria out there and squatting is a good leg workout besides.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only thing I get a little uncomfortable with, on occasion, is when the head my cock touches the front of the toilet seat. In any public restroom, I'm sure a million cocks have touched the front of that seat, and God only knows what kind of germs are being transmitted. As for my cock and balls touching the water, damn - I can only WISH I was that well-endowed!!! But ya know? I've used public facilities a million times, and I haven't caught any diseases yet, so to be honest, it doesn't bother me all THAT much..

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't have that problem at home but 2 weeks ago I was in a hotel room in Dallas and got up in the night to go to the bathroom and sat on the commode only to have my dick hang in the water. After that I was wide awake and had trouble going back to sleep. It's those toilets that are mounted on the wall that seem have a shallow bowl that are a problem for me.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This something I also always think about. I live in asia and I am not joking the toilets are definitely a lot less deep than in the states (although it happens in the states frequently). The most disgusting thing, and the time I really learned my lesson, is when it happened at a busy train station public toilet (when I was having some um...upset stomach issues). We are not talking a light brushing against the side of the bowl, but a full dunking into the water...OH MY GOD! I thought I was going to vomit! Worst of all, there was no soap in the bathroom so I had to wait till I got to work to go clean it off...yuck!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone else ever have the problem of thier balls or dick touching the water when you sit on the toilet?
=====================================================

Yes...my dick...not the best feeling to happen....and i always try to avoid using any public restrooms...hate it! The position you have to take to hold your penis up and release is ackward...you almost have to develop an art/ special techique for doing it....
One of my sons also mentioned to me having an issue with this too...man to man we discussed how to handle the matter