Penis / Balls touching water in toilet

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Suggestion: Try pulling your balls up over your cock before you sit on the toilet. Then wrap them around each other like a bread twistie and tape them together. You won't be splashing, I'm sure. Hehe.

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suggestion: Try pulling your balls up over your cock before you sit on the toilet. Then wrap them around each other like a bread twistie and tape them together. You won't be splashing, I'm sure. Hehe.

I used Duct Tape...

It worked great but hurt ALOT taking it off. :biggrin1:

Insanedragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hold mine up with my hand so it don't hang in the water because if I don't it hangs in the water and thats really gross and I don't want to get an infection. If it does get in the water I always wash it real good

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I need to replace my toilet at home. I think it's the original 1923 toilet in my bathroom. At any rate, it's really old, and the tip of my dick often touches the ledge that shit also sticks to. Like those European toilets that everyone complains about. Yuck. (Except that mine also uses four or five gallons per flush.)

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I sometimes have this problem, depending on the size/shape of the toilet, the "hang" on my balls and the room temperature.

Uh, carry on!

okjan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My cock isnt that big, but my balls are. When it is really high water, I get desperate for a shower. It is awful. At home, I had a plumber adjust the height of the water. The problem is that two flushes are now required where one was enough, and so water is wasted. But what a relief on my poor low hanging balls. I am attracted to big balls and small cocks. Anyone interested, please add me. okjanos@yahoo.com

lppatrick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the same problem, and it is annoying. I've thought about a scrotum reduction, sense everything hits the water. I also have to pull my balls and cock up when I drive the car. Everything gets smashed between my legs.

keratiod

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jesus! you should try the australian toilets there's no water there!

ok ok a tiny amount in the bowl is enough worldwide ok!

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why is American toilet water so high in the bowl?

I had gathered from the many American responses on this thread, that the water level must be higher in American toilet bowls than it is in British ones but I never realised how much higher until I watched The Big Lebowski on Channel 4 last night. Within the first ten minutes, Jeff Bridges returns home with the shopping and promptly gets attacked by thugs and his head is plunged into his own toilet; the water was only about 2 inches below the rim!

I've just measured the water level in my (standard UK) toilet and it is at least 8.5 inches below the rim. If I lifted up the lid of my toilet and found the water level 2 inches below the rim, I would immediately think it was blocked and start looking for the plunger. I presume the level of the water must be determined by the height of the U-bend at the back.

So all you low hangers would have no trouble keeping your cock and balls dry in UK toilets. Maybe you need smaller U-bends in America?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before using any toilet other than my own, I always get some wet paper towels and wipe down the seat and the front of the bowl where my dick head might touch, then dry it off with more paper towels.

I figure that's better than doing nothing and just putting my hairy ass where someone else's hairy ass just was!

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
Yea I have that problem. Its even worse when I'm in Europe. They have that funny ledge in the toilet that shit sticks to and you have to always use that damn brush to clean. Whats up with that?
That would gross me out completely. Do you travel with some kind of germ killing, sanitation gel that doesn't require water? Better to hold your junk and point it when you have to take a whiz :)

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Last week I was out with several of my buddies. I had to use the latrine and off I went, one of my buddies headed off with me. I used one of the urinals, the one placed at a lower height for short kids. I undid my fly, and said, "Christ, this water is cold!!" My buddy started to laugh..pretty good joke.

He asked permission to use the line sometime.

Partition between the urnials kept me from checking him out...a nice looking young kid...

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're full of shit....

Basically.

Some of these people have their water levels MUCH MUCH MUCH to high, lol. Or are telling great stories.

I'm quite large soft myself, and my dick might touch the water, but certainly not my balls, lol.

Anywho, I just use the toilet seat. Put your pipe and jewels on the toilet seat. I just sit my balls on the toilet seat, and let my dick hang over. That way I don't have to worry about it touching nasty toilet water.

That works...and lowering your water level.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
time for a new toilet, one of those energy/water saving ones... my old toilets use to have so much water in them and be real high... then you realize how much of a waste that is when i got a new one, the water is real low now, and youd have to have some 10 inch low , hanging balls to touch the water