penis bending

marcoxxxx

Just Browsing
Media
my cock is 7.5+ inches but when fully erect is bending a little on the left. nothing really important, sex is just great and i never got any complain, but i just like the thought of having a "perfect" cock pointing straight to the celing...
do u know wheter there are any exercise i can do while masturbating for correcting this little problem...
this is my first post, even though i've been a member since few weeks ago, just want to say that this forum is great
Thanks a lot and sorry if i made mistakes writing this post, english is a second language for me... :)

I don't think you can straighten a penis out through masturbation.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Snipes@Mar 2 2005, 09:20 PM
I don't think you can straighten a penis out through masturbation.
[post=287787]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm thinking your don't think is correct, Snipes.

BTW, welcome to the group, fellow, I'm enjoying your posts.

stu

Experimental Member
Media
I have tried to find ways of unbending mine. then i just thought i like it the way it is. on a side note there is no perfect cock

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the "perfect penis" isn't one that's straight as an arrow and pointing straight up. Cocks with a slight curve up and to one side are much more appealing, in my opinion. Most people I've talked to about this agree.

iwfuutaudls: a perfectly straight tempered glass dildo costs 200 to 350 us dollars. the same tempered glass dildo with a "french curve" or a "tapered shaft" costs 300 to 500 us dollars.

women LOVE dicks that have slight curves, that are slightly tapered, anything to make their vaginas feel like they are being fucked by a real man and not by a machined pipe.

it is the way nature made us, appreciate it and enjoy it.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by marcoxxxx@Mar 2 2005, 09:07 PM
my cock is 7.5+ inches but when fully erect is bending a little on the left. nothing really important, sex is just great and i never got any complain, but i just like the thought of having a "perfect" cock pointing straight to the celing...
do u know wheter there are any exercise i can do while masturbating for correcting this little problem...
this is my first post, even though i've been a member since few weeks ago, just want to say that this forum is great
Thanks a lot and sorry if i made mistakes writing this post, english is a second language for me... :)
[post=287781]Quoted post[/post]​

A dick I used to see quite often in the showers at the YMCA was curved to the left and I always told its owner that his dick had character. He seemed to like that because he stood at attention for me every time we showered together. BTW, your English seems from your writing to be your first language, not a second. We're happy to have you with us, man.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine bends up slightly and a bit to the left. I like it that way! Penis curvature, as posted in another post, is related to the type of underwear you wore during puberty, where you place your hard on during puberty, and masturbation techniques. You gotta remember, your dick is made up of spongey-like material... What you did with your dick during puberty years, dictates your hardon position now.

marcoxxxx

Just Browsing
Media
thankyou guys for the replies
actually it is true, i masturbated a lot when i was very young just with my right hand
that may have caused the slight curve...

gamma_phi: Mine also bends to the leftt, when erect and when flaccid. You don't have the disease that I spoke of in another thread so there's nothing you really need to do about it. Just have fun with it and be safe. Hope this helps.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Mine is slightly curved also, its nothing to worry about and pretty fun to play with :p I even bruised a vein in my penis once, that just hurt real bad (I squeezed it too hard as I was cumming, the vein rose about 3mm) :( and its still a functioning penis lol. So yeah a curve is nothing to worry about, as long as youre not doing anything too drastic, applying a lot of pressure etc. Enjoy your penis :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You guys telling about 'training' your dicks to hang one way or the other reminds me of when I started wearing mine 'up' in my briefs. I have always admired those that were plastered against the abs when erected, so I began keeping mine in that position as much as possible. Was it effective? Nope! Would it have been had I begun when in diapers? Who knows. Good luck, guys, on your training success. :)

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's no way to unbend it. It has to do with how it developed. There was an article at JackinWorld.com about this. I have a slight upward curve in the middle, and it leans very slightly to the left. It's nothing you did. You didn't jerk yerself to crooked cockness. I believe the article said there's like, three regions that develop, and one is under or over-developed, then it leans a certain way.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by surferboy@Mar 8 2005, 12:19 PM
There's no way to unbend it. It has to do with how it developed. There was an article at JackinWorld.com about this. I have a slight upward curve in the middle, and it leans very slightly to the left. It's nothing you did. You didn't jerk yerself to crooked cockness. I believe the article said there's like, three regions that develop, and one is under or over-developed, then it leans a certain way.
[post=289275]Quoted post[/post]​

Still no pics of that cute crooked cock Nixy?

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hungcuriousnc@Mar 5 2005, 11:38 PM
Mine bends up slightly and a bit to the left. I like it that way! Penis curvature, as posted in another post, is related to the type of underwear you wore during puberty, where you place your hard on during puberty, and masturbation techniques. You gotta remember, your dick is made up of spongey-like material... What you did with your dick during puberty years, dictates your hardon position now.
It has nothing to do with underwear or what hand you masturbated with, it's how you grew (which in turn determined what hand you masturbate with and to which side you dress). The body is almost symetrical, but one side may dominate. The penis has two tubes that are fused together. If the left one is longer, you'll bend to the right, and if the right one is longer, you'll bend to the left. I'm going to guess that the majority of guys who bend bend to the left, since there are a majority of guys who are right side dominant.

Me, I'm a lefty and my dick is straight as a 2 x 4.

Take care

Ceg

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Recalling my high-school biology textbook, a curve simply means one side grew longer than the other side. (They were talking about the stems of plants, but the same principle applies for any tissue.)