Penis bigger? Forgetaboutit!

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis enhancement by pills, exercises, wild jerking off, etc. is a total fantasy. Use what you've got. You might as well work at enlarging your nose.

MTHgasm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you tried them for months at a time correctly and faithfully. Nooo so s-t-f-u. This works because the penis has muscle, cartilage and relatively large veins while the nose is just cartilage.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I beg to differ with you. thru stretching and some jelqing exercises over a few years I am longer and thicker than I used to be. and I'm not claiming wild increases, about an inch in both dimensions. I don't think any pills work, and have never tried any. they just sound to good to be true

And maybe you are right, it just got a little larger with age, like my nose did.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Penis enhancement by pills, exercises, wild jerking off, etc. is a total fantasy. Use what you've got. You might as well work at enlarging your nose.

No offense, but comparing the penis to a nose shows a startling lack of knowledge of human anatomy.

Besides the numerous posts here by members to the contrary, here's a thread that may interest you: http://www.lpsg.org/101710-non-believers-on-pe-forum.html

If that doesn't do it for you, here's some more:

http://www.lpsg.org/123766-doctor-endorses-natural-penis-enlargement.html

http://www.lpsg.org/123188-guinness-world-record-penis-enlargement.html

http://www.lpsg.org/119631-non-surgical-pe-making-its.html

http://www.lpsg.org/116793-penis-enlargement-proof-pics.html

Last edited:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Why would I want a bigger nose? :confused:

Am I on the wrong forum? :confused:

This is the LNSG, you didn't know?

As for the thread starter: I pity you.

It's always the same. Talking bullshit with absolutely no knowledge about anything. But hey, that are the fools we all laugh about.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You forgot to add in, "for ME they don't work".:frown1:

And, "I have not taken the time to commit to a routine that many have had success with." :rolleyes:

You are right about the pills, though. :wink:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Whether jelqing works to enlarge you or not, it's still a great idea because the erection quality improvement is undeniable!

Media
repeatly a thread gets started in his forum, by someone who feels to give their unimformed opinion to the effect that pe doesn't work because they say so.

some combine the sentiment with a near hysterical appeal for the moderator to take down threads as "spam" others are content to say basically "you guys are full of shit...and don't confuse me with the facts"

this begs a question: why do these guys give a shit?

if they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sure that pe is pointless what the diff?

UNLESS...

somewhere...

in their heart of hearts...

they're afraid that it might work!

and it might become widely practiced...

and then having a 7" or 8" wang will become less rare...

and therefore less special...

just askin'

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, Everyone would have a 15 foot dick if it did work.

By that fallacious logic then "everyone" should be lean, fit, and as intelligent as possible. After all, the knowledge and means exists for people to get on diets, work out, and educate themselves.

The reality is that "everyone" isn't willing to put in the time or commitment to get the job done, nor are they willing to educate themselves on the subject. It's so much easier to not do anything and just go along with the same tired old rhetoric.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, If you stop you will go back to what your norm is? It's not permanant?

Once you achieve your goals, cement them and continue doing at least a maintenance level of stamina work (which is something that you should be doing to maintain optimal sexual function anyway). This will ensure that you keep your gains.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, If you stop you will go back to what your norm is? It's not permanant?

They're permanent if you do a maintenance level of stamina work, which is quite minimal. You won't have to do any penis enlargement exercises once you achieve your goals. This is to be expected of any kind of fitness regimen.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To bad its not permanant, Ive seen pics of dudes who do this and I have to say its pretty gross looking, no offense buddy

They're permanent if you do a maintenance level of stamina work, which is quite minimal. You won't have to do any penis enlargement exercises once you achieve your goals. This is to be expected of any kind of fitness regimen.