Penis bigger? Forgetaboutit!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
awesome, thanks for that info, I'll read it now.

You're welcome :)

Healthy skepticism is a sign of intelligence, and no one would expect a reasonable person to take something at face value- especially when there's so much opposition to it. I had a healthy dose of it myself when I got involved in the world of PE about 11 years ago.

That being said, check out the literature and (when you're ready) give the routines a try. It would also be a good idea to read some of the posts from other members here engaged in PE- many who were skeptics too.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The whole PE thing is interesting. But if you're spending all this time trying to get your penis bigger, isn't that time not spent actually engaging in sexual activities, which is really the point right? I mean, I'm not saying it does or doesn't work because I haven't tried it, but I'm more concerned with actually having sex I guess..

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The whole PE thing is interesting. But if you're spending all this time trying to get your penis bigger, isn't that time not spent actually engaging in sexual activities, which is really the point right? I mean, I'm not saying it does or doesn't work because I haven't tried it, but I'm more concerned with actually having sex I guess..

The same could be said for building up your chest, working on your confidence, or improving your wardrobe. It's just one aspect of self improvement. How important it is and how much time is spent on pursuing particular goals depends on the individual.

I've always been a believer that PE should not interfere with your sex life but should improve it. If for whatever reason you had to choose between having sex or doing a PE workout, you should, IMO, choose the sex :biggrin1: