Penis bloodflow after becoming Vegan/starting a raw diet?

Newtobig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Never myself, but good friend went vegan and relied way to heavily on soy based protein...after a fee months erection issues, sex drive went to crap, etc... everyone is different so ymmv but I would just be mindful of soy intake as there is some evidence that it can increase estrogen/decrease test. if you work out make sure you are doing some compact lifts to keep testosterone flowing...

Serrano

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I managed a vegan diet for only 4 days...that's how long I can go without cheese. What I can say though is that a sugar and wheat free diet (also no additives) does give me harder errections and even more pleasure when stimulated. The effect happened approximately 6-8 weeks after the nutritional change. Not really what you asked but I hope it's of interest to you.

Never myself, but good friend went vegan and relied way to heavily on soy based protein...after a fee months erection issues, sex drive went to crap, etc... everyone is different so ymmv but I would just be mindful of soy intake as there is some evidence that it can increase estrogen/decrease test. if you work out make sure you are doing some compact lifts to keep testosterone flowing...
I’m always telling people to be careful with soy and overdoing it on IPAs!