Penis bruising?

pompey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had a discoloration on my penis for quite a while now (I believe more than a year) and I think it's from too much masturbation. Normally I do not use lubrication so is it the dryness of my hands that cause this purple-like bruising on my foreskin? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/DSCF2301.JPG

There's an image to show the bruising.

What would be some methods to heal the discoloration? Or is it permanently that rashed?

Rugn

Just Browsing
Media
I'm uncut as well and never use lubrication to masturbate. You should maybe see a doctor to make sure it ain't nothing more important than just discoloration...

pompey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm uncut as well and never use lubrication to masturbate. You should maybe see a doctor to make sure it ain't nothing more important than just discoloration...

I'd be more worried if the spot wasn't exactly where my thumb grips when I masturbate. That's why I feel like it's more a bruising from my thumb more than anything.

Thanks for the reply!

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude. "beating your meat" is jus an expression. Go easy on it.

I've bruised my cock a few times from a few different things. WHenever I did it, it was tender but went away in a day or two. If you got something that's been there for a year.... Get it checked out with a doctor.