Penis Cancer : any experience to share?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Oct 21, 2010.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

Penis Cancer :eek:nly writing this word scared me very much.. it is the worst disease a man can suffer from... in severe cases it needs to be removed and nothing will be left to hang under the belly and over the balls... I have always been scared from this serious disease and would like to know more abou it...if there's some new conservative technique for example and what the early symptoms look like... I had a white discoloured spot on my glans and my foreskin is often reddish and below the glans there's a thickened spot of skin... this thread could help every men and help me to be less worried about it,I'm sure between so much men there's somebody that shares my worries about it...

2. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I hear that cancer on the penis is rare! not like prostate cancer which is common.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

It's very rare but not less scary mate... prostate is an internal gland and its removing isn't an handicap..but could you even only imagine what could mean living without the penis???

4. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    in radical resection of the prostate you never get it up again without implants! That can be just as bad.

5. jojo7

jojo7 Member

Albums:
    if i had to choose between it being there and not working or not being there at all, i'd choose the former!

6. D_Crystallized Ginger

me too :D

7. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Ive heard anal cancer is worse.

8. JTalbain

Gold Member

In any case, unless you are in incredibly good shape for an old man, then judging by your gallery you probably won't have to worry about it for a good many years yet. Penile cancer is very rare, and it occurs almost entirely in older men. By the time you're at risk, we'll probably have the ability to grow you a whole new dick from scratch. lol

9. D_Crystallized Ginger

thank you very much boy! :D I know that penis cancer is an elderly disease.. but I have a little white patch on my glans and a steady reddening of the foreskin..also I was a very heavy jerker in the past and my fear is I could have damaged my foreskin and glans..I hope I explained it well,my english is poor I'm from Italy you know... btw you are right it needs a certain time to develops in a cancer and by that time they will find the way to grow a brand new penis from stem cells...

#9 D_Crystallized Ginger, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
  10. eurotop40

Gold Member

Non ti preoccupare troppo ma cercati un buon andrologo (e non fumare!).

11. rayray

rayray Active Member

Cancer is cancer. No matter where you get it..Have you ever thought about seeing a DOCTOR. To many men think, well that'll go away. The only way not to worry about it is to get it checked out. I had my bladder and prostate removed (no fun). But i am alive and able to discuss it..No i can't get it up anymore, wish i could. But i found out with a little work i still can have a milld penile orgasm..I still get turned on. I'm just sayin...

12. D_Crystallized Ginger

thank you very much for sharing your experience.. you are a great man with a precious inner strength...

13. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

As disease processes go this one is not very common. That is the only bright thing however when we talk about cancer. WE just went through cancer of the tongue with our 23 year old, and that one as cancers go is rare as well, except that the rate of that one is rising very quickly.

The main thing one has to do is always be aware of their body and changes that go with the body and with aging.

The smartest thing anyone can do is to get to a dermatologist if something really suspicious comes along. Penile cancer is more common surprisingly in men who have fair skin and who have in their life spent some time under the sun or on a tanning table in the nude. Darker skin still gets it, but it is less common.

Why not put the stress to an end and go see a Dermatologist. If one has cancer the secret to the least problems is early detection and treatment and this is for all kinds.

We had problems with the kid in that we needed a referral from the Dentist. The Dentist in question was an idiot and would not refer the mess he could not treat for several months. He kept treating cancer as if it were a canker sore.

Let the Doc have a peek at it. In that location the odds are in favor of it not being cancer.

Good Luck!

14. Pitbull

Gold Member

Please go see a doctor.

A FuzzyKen says - doctors have much more success treating serious problems if they can treat them early

15. mandoman

Gold Member

This sounds more like BXO, which can often be treated with steroids.

16. onewatcher

onewatcher Active Member

Albums:
    non preoccuparsi il fratello

17. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ken's right,

See a Urologist.

Draft saved Draft deleted