Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering if anyone's had any experience with these?

I've seen a few kits online for making a dildo of your own cock, and with valentine's day coming up, I thought I might make one as a present.

Can anyone recommend any? Or suggest ones to stay away from?
Any tips for use other than vaseline and shave the base and balls.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I posted this in the Women's Issues forum not too long ago. Hope this helps.

I didn't use the Clone-A-Willy brand, I used this:

Lifecasting, Mold Making, Molding Materials, and Casting Materials from EnvironMolds

Most of the other DIY kits available (Make Your Own Dildo, Clone-A-Willy) aren't as good and don't allow you to re-use the mold. The Intimate Kit does. You will have to buy your casting materials separately though (it comes with the materials to make a stone-like replica which you can treat with a finish such as faux bronze). I suggest SkinRite10. SkinRite is silicone rubber and used for very realistic prosthetic skins. (It has a shelf life of 6 mos.)

SkinRite 10 Special Effects Silicone

The clone itself is pretty amazing. Every vein and ridge, the fat girth, the round curve of the head, even the urethra is there.

The Intimate Kit is like 60 bucks. The bronze finish is like 60 as well (this you would use only if you want to cast the stone-like replica, this material is referred to as CastRite). If you want to use the CastRite you would need to buy a mounting base as well. The SkinRite10 is around 50 bucks I think. Full cure is like 7 days. Of course, there is no vibrating version.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In dental school I made one with a material used for dental impressions. It worked great and my wife at-the-time loved it. Don't know what product you might find at an arts and crafts store. Definitely trim pubes and base. Some materials are exothermic, i.e. they create heat as they set up. You want to avoid that. Good luck and take a photo of what you create to post here!

DanB

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted this in the Women's Issues forum not too long ago. Hope this helps.

I didn't use the Clone-A-Willy brand, I used this:

Lifecasting, Mold Making, Molding Materials, and Casting Materials from EnvironMolds

Most of the other DIY kits available (Make Your Own Dildo, Clone-A-Willy) aren't as good and don't allow you to re-use the mold. The Intimate Kit does. You will have to buy your casting materials separately though (it comes with the materials to make a stone-like replica which you can treat with a finish such as faux bronze). I suggest SkinRite10. SkinRite is silicone rubber and used for very realistic prosthetic skins. (It has a shelf life of 6 mos.)

SkinRite 10 Special Effects Silicone

The clone itself is pretty amazing. Every vein and ridge, the fat girth, the round curve of the head, even the urethra is there.

The Intimate Kit is like 60 bucks. The bronze finish is like 60 as well (this you would use only if you want to cast the stone-like replica, this material is referred to as CastRite). If you want to use the CastRite you would need to buy a mounting base as well. The SkinRite10 is around 50 bucks I think. Full cure is like 7 days. Of course, there is no vibrating version.

Thanks.

I'll have a look at that, I hope I can find something over here.

(Also, I fucking love the Talking Heads! and Ghost Town is also rather good ;) )

DanB

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That does sound useful, should I want to give out several... or sell them...?
Seeming quite hard to find it this side of the pond though. I imagine they'll ship it...?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well the big plus with the reusable mold is that you can make multiple dildos using different materials.

Sometimes, the first material you pick isn't the right one. Some people complain for instance that the material supplied with the Clone-A-Willy brand is too hard and not pleasurable.

It's all about the material that the dildo is made of.

The SkinRite10 I mentioned is the most pliable/life-like in my opinion. I mean that stuff is used for prosthetics -- it's the closest to a Cyberskin dildo you can get!

I think they ship, not sure.

Last edited:

closetfreak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont remember the kit that I used, but I have done it before and the results were pretty surprising. The detail that you can get out of it is crazy. The only difficult part was making sure i could get everything into the mold without touching the sides while it was setting. Not because my dick could fill a bucket, but the natural curve

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found this thread thanks to Enid from the sex toys thread and wanted to add a comment here.

I bought the Clone-A-Willy brand and I couldn't stay hard long enough to cast a frigging mold. Apparently I NEED constant stimulation to stay rock hard. If that's no problem for you, go for it. If it is, then pass on this and get something else.

Great concept though.

Last edited:

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i did it i used the clone-a-willy kit. its quite a complicated process really. well not complicated but every thing has to be done on time and unless you have "help" to stay hard then it will be quite difficult. first you gotts cut the tube that the kit comes in to size, about an inch and a half longer than your cock. then you gotta heat up some water to body temp (there is a thermometer in the kit) then you gotta get hard. and then, and only then should you start mixing the moulding powder. you have 2minutes from starting to mix it till you have to have it on your cock. this is the tricky bit so i used a cock ring and had help from my fiance but even then i wasnt fully hard at the end of the 2minutes. so you gotta stay hard for another two minutes at least when you insert your cock. do this over a plastic sheet or something cos its quite messy. remove your cock and then leave it stand for 24 hours. the mould shrinks by about 5% id say and then you gotta empty out any excess water and add the silicone mix and the vibrating unit. and after another 24 hours you should be ready to remove your replica cock. the vibrating unit is not that strong either. oh and you gotta shave off any imperfections and air bubbles formed. and it fucking stinks to high heaven but all in all she enjoys it.

Attachments