penis colors/ball colors

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My parts are all the same color...cock and balls are both a matching shade of light tan.
But i have been with guys (and there are several in the gallery) who have dark, dark balls, but a light colored cock.

Also, there are some cut guys who have a dark brown shaft below their circumcision scar and very light pink color on the top of the shaft and head.
I'm circumcised, and it is all one color.

Not sure why i'm even bringing it up...just observing....
what are your colors?

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
same colors on me as well tx.. my cock and balls are a matching light tan. only difference is i am u/c.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The most unusual ones are the guys with lighter scrotum color than dick color. Eric Balfour in the movie Lie With Me is a perfect example. His balls are a light beige and his dick is a dark brown.

I myself am darker-skinned in that whole region.:biggrin:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My cock and balls are slightly darker than the rest of my body. It's been this way as long as I can remember.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same here, although my balls do have the odd spot of red - just like when something in inflamed, but it's been there for years. Probably since the shaving accident when I accidentally nipped the skin.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My guys match the skin tone for the rest of my body. I have been with guys whose cock and balls are darker than the rest....interesting.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By visiting the galleries you can ascertain the answer to your probing question. Some are the same, some are different.

I hope this helps.

visine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Also, there are some cut guys who have a dark brown shaft below their circumcision scar and very light pink color on the top of the shaft and head.
I'm circumcised, and it is all one color.

I'm cut and there's a slight difference in color between the bottom 1/2 and top 1/2 (as described above) ... is there any 'skin darkener' product out there that you can apply to (gradually) make it all one color? Anyone hard of a product like that? :confused:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm cut and there's a slight difference in color between the bottom 1/2 and top 1/2 (as described above) ...
That might be due to different type of tissues. From the root to the circ. scar is epidermis. From the circ. scar outwards is soft mucosa. For those who are intact, the transition may be subtle but it's there. Soft mucosa also covers the glans.
... is there any 'skin darkener' product out there that you can apply to (gradually) make it all one color? Anyone hard of a product like that?
If there is it might be temporary and might not work on soft mucosa. Moreover, it might damage soft mucosa. For instance, the "quick tanning" products.

Back to topic: My dick and sack are just slightly darker.

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a "buddy" whose penis (cut) is the same color all over but his sac is lite pink. Personally, I find it rather erotic.

My package is all the same color and maybe a bit darker than the rest of me.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm quite swarthy (of Italian descent) with a cock and balls both of the same dark brown shade - somewhat darker than my skin tone. I also don't have a "two-toned cock." Same color up and down the shaft and head. Fortunately, my wife LOVES my color...would rather have a dark, average sized cock than a large one of light shade. We're made for each other...especially since we've been married for 37+ years.