M

Mr Ed in Mass

My cock is much darker than the rest of me

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting to see the two-toned penis...almost as if it was painted chocolate brown on the bottom and pink on the top. one of my former 'buddies' was like this, and i guess it fascinated me because it was so different.

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media
there are some cut guys who have a dark brown shaft below their circumcision scar and very light pink color on the top of the shaft and head.

Some guys, particularly those with Latin heritage, have darker pigmentation on their dick and balls. This presumably was to give that thin skin some extra protection from the sun. This pigmentation does not extend to that area covered by the foreskin... which is why that end of a circumcised cock will look lighter.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The genitals are a higly vascular area. Lots of blood vessels make your skin appear darker or more reddish. The effect is especially noticeable when you are aroused.

natx2004

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine is two tone... this is because I am loosing the pigment in
my skin.... it looks a little strange, but no complaints so far!!

Anyone else suffer this problem??

Raj58201

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile:

my balls and dick are both darker than my normal skin color....I noticed it during puberty

cheers

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Balls and shaft, same color as the rest of me, but the area where my foreskin would have been, is much darker. Kinda cool.

That darker area is the first to shrink up when it gets chilled. My wife knows when I'm getting aroused, because she says she can see the color seperation on my penis.

I used to tell her, many years ago, that when giving me a BJ she would have to get below the darker skin for any thing to happen. And she did her best on every stroke. Then she caught on that I only wanted her to go as far down as possible.

Haven't had a BJ in a couple years now that I think of it.

aussiejd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dick and balls used to be darker than now. At the age of 16, I started losing pigment from that area, and now it is several shades lihgter. Only a small patch remains of the original colour. You can make it out in my photos. I have been called spot and tiger dick and different stages of the lightening. All partners found it a turn on so I had no problem with it. :biggrin1:

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a fair pink complexion, overall, and my extremeties -- including my genitals -- are particularly pink. When my dick is hard, it is very,very pink; the more sexaully aroused I am, the bighter pink it becomes. This characteristic is not unusual among blonds and redheads.

that#1kid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's mainly because of puberty. Everything changes in puberty. The dick and balls become a darker tone of color than the rest of your body. Usually just the balls. or somtimes the dick will be darker than the body color, but the balls will be darker than the color of the dick...this is most common. And don't worry, everything is normal down there. : )

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a fair pink complexion, overall, and my extremeties -- including my genitals -- are particularly pink. When my dick is hard, it is very,very pink; the more sexaully aroused I am, the bighter pink it becomes. This characteristic is not unusual among blonds and redheads.
...and it is not unusual for dark-complected guys to get rock hard at the thought of all that pink.