Penis crooked

sexythoughtsguy

Just Browsing
Media
After penis enlargement which didn't seem to work much for length except maybe break my ligament attachment to my penis. I feel on my left side which is the right side from the front point of view, has now disconnected from my body. I feel this because it is no longer hanging straight and falls over to my right side/or left side from front view. It no longer feels attached. And when I'm erect it falls over to the other side and isn't straight out. Now I always had an up curve but it always hung straight.

Another thing is my testicles never used to be uneven. Now my left/right to front is tight or higher up and somewhat sticks out a little to the base of my penis. My other one hangs lower.

So my question is there any way to fix this? Probably only surgery. Thanks.

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ummmm no

It would take a hell of a lot of force to tear that ligament.....and if you did....you'd be in some serious pain.

FYI

Most men have a testicle that is bigger and hangs lower than the other one

sexythoughtsguy

Just Browsing
Media
Hmmm I see but I must have teared something for the penis to go basically point to one side as it never did and it doesn't exactly feel tight to my body or connected like it used to on one side.

I know that tesicles hang lower than the other but not before at least not as noticeable

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you asked the guys on the penis enlargement forums, such as MOS. If so, what do they think? They have a great deal of experience between them, and I'd hope they'd make some useful suggestions.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After penis enlargement which didn't seem to work much for length except maybe break my ligament attachment to my penis. I feel on my left side which is the right side from the front point of view, has now disconnected from my body. I feel this because it is no longer hanging straight and falls over to my right side/or left side from front view. It no longer feels attached. And when I'm erect it falls over to the other side and isn't straight out. Now I always had an up curve but it always hung straight.

Another thing is my testicles never used to be uneven. Now my left/right to front is tight or higher up and somewhat sticks out a little to the base of my penis. My other one hangs lower.

So my question is there any way to fix this? Probably only surgery. Thanks.

You should get checked to see if you've torn a ligament. If there's no injury, there are exercises you can do to fix it- the simplest being masturbating/doing PE using your left hand exclusively until the situation corrects itself.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If sounds like you need to have a doctor check things out.
I know this might be embarrassing but be assured that they have seen more unusual injuries than someone tugging with too much force.
Tell him you had an argument with your girlfriend...

Would agree with previous posters that it would take a tremendous amount of force to tear a ligament and there would be pain involved.
Did you experience any "popping" feeling?

Most ligament injuries will heal on their own if rested.
Things like the cruciate ligament in the knee do not get any rest becasue the knee is always moving some and there is so much tension in the knee that the ends of that ligament are too far apart to join back together.