Penis curve and angle

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no curve or but my penis has a slight angle (20 degrees) to the left. It doesn't amtter because I can mov it aroud a little bit.

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does it make any difference during a sexual relation? can it be painful to you or the girl? Are penis extenders a good way to get it straight?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my cock has a curve up, and kinda "leans" a bit to the left. but i love my cock and would not change a thing. and i think it's a shame when someone doesn't love what mother nature has blessed them with. be it big, small, curves, straight, two-tone or whatever. just love your cock guys!

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does it make any difference during a sexual relation? can it be painful to you or the girl?

Yes it makes a difference and is awesome for the girl. Know how those g-spot vibes are bent? That's what my curve does for her.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm banana shape. downward and slight left.

Does it make any difference during a sexual relation? can it be painful to you or the girl? Are penis extenders a good way to get it straight?

No major difference. It actually helps to hit good spots in her from certain angles. Also it may feel thicker to her hitting spots on different walls. No reason to straighten it.