Penis dangle while working: help!

ConstructionWorker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No flaming please, I'm new here and really want some input. I'd especially like to hear from other bluecollar dudes that might have similar issues. No matter what I wear (jeans, carharts, sweats) my dick bulge/outline is clearly visible down my right leg (the direction it wants to go). And when I use heavy equipment that vibrates, my penis dances right along w/ it and puts on quite a show. If I'm on jobs w/ all guys it ain't much of a problem, even when horned up (it happens); but women are increasingly joining the building trades, so it's not only embarassing, but impossible to hide when yer well-endowed.

Before anybody suggests it, jocks n tighties are hell on earth, especially during the summer months due to chafing/itch. Many guys just go commando if the amount of buttcrack I've seen (enuff to last a lifetime) is any indication. Ideas from anyone welcome, straight or gay (I'm a live/letlive guy). I currently wear the thinnest plain white boxers I can find; again, due to the heat generated by many of the machines and equipment we have to use.

On a sidenote, all the women I've met wanted to be treated like "one of the guys" anyway and didn't seem bothered by the "horseplay/guystuff" common to an all male environment. But I'm a shower not a grower and circumcized (sp?) so my cockhead is unmistakable, and I've seen em glance downward on occasion. So should I just let it all proudly hang out? Or continue to fear the one ball-breaker out there and an embarassing write-up from the foreman?

Thanks!

ladybree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you are comfretable don't worry about it. Glad I don't work with you though. I would be totally distracted! I would not 'glance'i would probably be lost in my own world stareing. I have had issues with female bosses that get mad because I hate wearing bras, none of the guys I worked with or male customers minded at all. You may get complaints but as long as you are not DOING ANYTHING, ie sexual harrassment type stuff I don't see how they can really do anything to you. If the girls don't like it they better just not look.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Let it swing and forget it. If anyone is bothered it is that persons issue not yours. You are fully dressed in work appropriate clothes. No different than a women with large breasts. They show and jiggle too no matter what she puts on. If it bothers you, it is a choice between comfortable clothes or hiding the boys.

Last edited:

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Let it swing and forget it. If anyone is bothered it is that persons issue not yours. You are fully dressed in work appropriate clothes. No different than a women with large breasts. They show and jiggle too no matter what she puts on. If it bothers you, it is a choice between comfortable clothes or hiding the boys.
and i'd be comfortable. i agree with you dude. a boss cant write you up or fire you because u have a big cock. :cool:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, if I were you, I would...um, well, um, I'm sorry I 'm thinking Construction worker and penis dangling and I got lost in my thoughts......

D_Rufus Rodzilla

Account Disabled
Media
I have to agree with Guynmn...."let it swing and forget it". Be thankful that you have that problem. I'd suggest wearing compression shorts under your jeans to prevent the chafing and it might help keep your boys in one place. Otherwise, let it hang, man!

D

deleted136887

I work on the oilrigs in the tropics and I wear cover-alls with no underwear.
It's too humid and hot.
Any-one has a problem, fuck-em. Who's going to put in a stop-card(HSE) re your cock under your cover-all? Never happen!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, women in the trade know what to expect. They are just as dirty minded as the men.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I work in a lot of heat and wear boxers....have you tried boxerbriefs for support? (I don't like how they trap leg heat and cause me to sweat like hell)

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to help; but, certainly MUST see a picture of your problem before a proper diagnosis can be made. And make it with a Semi, please. Oh, and squeeze the head to make it full before the shot, too. thanks. No more help from us until a photo!!

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just let it hang. You are properly dressed and nobody should have anything to say about it. When I began wearing boxer shorts in my early teens, I had the same concerns about the dangle. It took some time to become comfortable wearing boxers, but the comfort is worth it.