Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
one late night i compared sizes just by exchanging numbers with one very good friend. It was fun!
With another friend i shared my concern that my cock looked not like anybody else's as i had some surgery on it twice as a boy - which he eased out for me by saying that in the military he had seen countless dicks which were way more off normality than mine - that helped me a lot back then to feel better about my destiny. What a good friend!
Which topics and secrets about your penis did you share with your best friends?

manunlisted

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well this is more about my best friends penis then my and it was a bit of an accident that I found out.. he had broke his hip in a car accident and I took him to his appointments. Towards the end of his recovery he had to go in for X-rays. After they were done and they were being reviewed I came into the room to take him home. Up on the boards with the lights behind it were his X-rays. We stood there as the dr talked about the progress, but all I could focus on was the X-ray of his dick! It was there looking meaty but soft. Good sized nuts and I could tell he was uncut. We never talked about it, but it’s not often people see the X-ray of their buddies dick!

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would love to compare and exchange pics with my best friend. My story is more of one of my former work colleagues who quickly became a good friend of mine through txt. We’ve talked about so much including cock size.
He shared he’s about 8.2” while I’m under 7”. He’s also shared he’s extremely thick and some of the girls he’s hooked up with can’t take his width. We’ve chatted about our sex lives until a few months ago he’s snapped himself fucking this girl and sent me the videos. The dude is massive! She was riding him, he’s extremely thick, uncut and long! I quickly replied with my cock pic and told him that’s what he did lol. He says that’s unacceptable and that I send him a snap of myself fucking lol.

Well this is more about my best friends penis then my and it was a bit of an accident that I found out.. he had broke his hip in a car accident and I took him to his appointments. Towards the end of his recovery he had to go in for X-rays. After they were done and they were being reviewed I came into the room to take him home. Up on the boards with the lights behind it were his X-rays. We stood there as the dr talked about the progress, but all I could focus on was the X-ray of his dick! It was there looking meaty but soft. Good sized nuts and I could tell he was uncut. We never talked about it, but it’s not often people see the X-ray of their buddies dick!

This definitely has to be one of the more unique ways someone has learned about a friend's dick.

I’ve never shared any details with a friend, but it does sound fun. It’s probably for the better... I’m sure if the details were interesting to me then I’d be tempted to ask to see, and that’s not really somewhere I want to go with most of my friends.

Reactions: Lucius2s1

LatinBronco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One drunken night my best friend shared that most women he has been with have told him that he ha a very pretty penis. I didn’t ask him to elaborate ha ha. We were both pretty drunk I’m not sure if he wanted to show me or why it was brought up. But nothing else came of it.

D

deleted1138933

I, unfortunately, do not have best friend I can share intimacies with, for onvious reasons

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One day laying out st the beach my buddy and I started talking about surgeries that we had to sills appendix then I told him about my circumcision. He replied "dude I thought you were circumcised in fact I could have sworn you were circumcised " he asked how it went oi told him how it was done from the injection in my cock to the clamp the cut and the stiches

D

deleted471226

I've been in this situation. He wasn't my best friend but a buddy and I were talking about sex/females and the subject eventually lead to our dicks. I told him how easily I can start leaking precum and how much comes out. I told him how annoying it is when you don't want it to happen (at work, the gym, etc). He then told me he's a leaker too but not as much as me. We're still buddies to this day.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My best friend and I have camped together a bunch, and we lived together for a little while. We have seen each other naked several times in this context. He is a little more of a prude than me but we have seen each other hard from waking up in the same tent, or sharing a bed on road trip from time to time. I have a bigger cock than he does and he knows it, just from seeing it. I think it bothers him a little bit because he is quite a bit taller than me.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice! Keep me coming dudes!

My best friend and I have camped together a bunch, and we lived together for a little while. We have seen each other naked several times in this context. He is a little more of a prude than me but we have seen each other hard from waking up in the same tent, or sharing a bed on road trip from time to time. I have a bigger cock than he does and he knows it, just from seeing it. I think it bothers him a little bit because he is quite a bit taller than me.

Reactions: S_Dick

Jonnynudist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being a nudist, most of my friends have seen me nude so are very aware of what I look like. Always nice when I’ve been able to encourage some of them to join me.

Don’t really have a best friend in that respect, however, I did tell my cousin when I got a PA. He wouldn’t have expected such a thing from me, the face he made was hilarious.

Reactions: Lucius2s1

curvo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have shared stats with many friends and I like the feeling of camaraderie and brotherhood that it creates for me. Feels like you are bonding on a more deeper level maybe because we are sharing things that are more intimate about ourselves. Shows trust. My best friend created nicknames for our dicks (the straight and the curvy) he’ll even refer to himself in third person using the nicknames in generic situations. We both work for the same company but at different locations. For example he may text me, “the straight needs help! Can you let me borrow these materials??” Etc... he cracks me up.