Penis Discrimination?

D_Beau_Peep

1st Like
Media
I was dating this girl and we took it really slow for a while. It was two weeks into the relationship and we decided to have sex. I fingered her and licked/sucked/bit her nipples. She was massaging my dick through my pants. She kissed me then pulled my pants and underwear off. She gave me this strange look and then went down on me. Thirty seconds later she said "I can't. I just can't". I'm trying to figure out what she can't do. She tells me that she can't have sex with a guy who has an uncut dick. WHAT FUCK IS THAT!? Major blue balls. Your thoughts?

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do not know about girls, but have known 100s of guys that like cock and I can say that this is something I have seen quite a bit. Several people have asked me (I am a psychologist) if they are correct in being weirded out by this.

It's weird. I had not seen an uncut cock until I got much older and it was different to me. However, my current boyfriend and I have been together for over four years and he has an uncut cock and it is the most beautiful dick I have ever seen. I wanted it the moment I saw it.

The girl is not worth your time if this is the thing she focuses on. I am so sorry you went through this and hope it doesn't hurt you in the future.

AverageGuy117

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had this problem. IMO, if she has a problem with a natural penis then she isn't worth your time. If this is her thing then she certainly lives in the only country in the world where it wouldn't be much of a problem.

And for the blue balls, I find jacking off before they come on to be a decent fix. It's not perfect but it helps.

Not enough info on the whole situation so, I'll give you some things to ponder. Maybe the cut/uncut thing was just a convenient smoke screen. The real issues could have been:
1) Your size (maybe no one else will want me later)
2) Your race (like I said not enough info so I am just throwing that out there if it were an issue)
3) All of the above if you were a "rebound" relationship, that she may have had second doubts about and getting back with her previous beau.

Unless you don't keep it clean or there was a hygiene issue, I seriously doubt that it was the circumcision issue.

Cut your losses and keep looking. Don't give her a second thought.

D_Beau_Peep

1st Like
Media
Not enough info on the whole situation so, I'll give you some things to ponder. Maybe the cut/uncut thing was just a convenient smoke screen. The real issues could have been:
1) Your size (maybe no one else will want me later)
2) Your race (like I said not enough info so I am just throwing that out there if it were an issue)
3) All of the above if you were a "rebound" relationship, that she may have had second doubts about and getting back with her previous beau.

Unless you don't keep it clean or there was a hygiene issue, I seriously doubt that it was the circumcision issue.

Cut your losses and keep looking. Don't give her a second thought.

I highly doubt it was my race b/c why date a black guy if you're uncomfortable with that. Neither of us were rebounds. If it was size, then I feel like a piece of shit. I am clean as a whistle. A little OCD actually.

I highly doubt it was my race b/c why date a black guy if you're uncomfortable with that. Neither of us were rebounds. If it was size, then I feel like a piece of shit. I am clean as a whistle. A little OCD actually.

Either way, there is no cause for you too "feel like a piece of shit".

Your logic with regards to the race/culture issue could still be flawed, as dating and having sex with someone are not necessarily the same thing. It's one thing for little Polly purebread to say I went to the movies with a black guy and another thing to have to explain a future spouse or Bf that "I had wild sex with a BBC".

Trust me as a white guy in Asia, been there done that. Dinner, date, dancing, etc then "oh lets just be friends for some more", yes even once past the point of panties being down.

As I said it's not worth your time or effort to beat yourself down about.

keithcc

Experimental Member
Media
What goes through the female brain is something no man can figure out, so just roll with it.

So many white men in America are circumcised that some women have no experience with foreskins.

Some Jewish girls have a rule that they will go to bed with a man who isn't Jewish, but only if he is circumcised. I ran into that in Israel. She was an El Al ticket agent and asked me over dinner if I was. We wound up getting it on, later she told me that was why she asked. I've heard that over here too.

The doctors every so often float the idea that circumcision prevents not only penis cancer, but cervical cancer too. IMO it's a scare tactic to generate fees, but they do, and some believe it.