penis doesn't hang down

onebigone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
this is something i have always wanted to no, i hope i am asking it in the right place.

when i am erect my penis points straight up towards the sky, nearly rubbing against my stomach this is great.

however when my penis is flacid it more or less points straight out, it doesnt bother me as such. i just see so many of you guys on this site with wour members hanging straight down which i think is hot + also gives impression of a bigger penis as you see it all. i was wondering if any other guys have this problem, and also if there is a way that i can get my penis to stay flat when soft.

onebigone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
it really shouldnt be to hard for you to understand, im just over 8" erect and bout 4 soft, above average and my penis points more out than down, i was just curious to no if any other guys were like this

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hm. It's possible. OF course if that's how you are you shouldn't alter it, especially by outward mechanical force, because damaging your identity and posibly your penis are both not worth it.

Besides, it's not like you absolutely need the universe to see your penis in it's flaccid state, and if anything you're fine. You are, however, quite the grower so the bloodless state does sound like it might be suspended.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
it really shouldnt be to hard for you to understand, im just over 8" erect and bout 4 soft, above average and my penis points more out than down, i was just curious to no if any other guys were like this

Do you have big balls that don't hang low? They would cause the penis to rest on them and stick out rather than down I would think.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi OneBigOne:
I've known those who have really big, plump and high riding balls and their cocks always seemed to sit on top and stick straight out. Could this be your problem?

You didn't say how long your flaccid is, only that it sticks out. You might want to try FOWFERS and especially Night Fowfers to help lengthen the ligs and maybe help it hang down. Doing this has helped me a lot.

There was a thread here at lpsg, "Increase flaccid" and a number of us posted in it regarding the Fowfer including Fowfer himself. Try the search to find it. Also, there is a lot of information on Fowfers on Thunder's Place, .....wwwthundersplace.org Fowfer, who invented this exercise and for which it is names, first posted his excercise many years ago on Thunder's Place.

Membership at thunder's Place is closed for now, but membership open up again in early Jan. 2008. It is a FREE site, but will gladly accept donations. You can search the site, however, without being a member. Just sign in as a guest. Good Luck!

Almost Bare Naked

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I know what you mean. My erect penis does the same thing; point straight up towards the the sky. But when soft, it goes off to the left side and not down. In a speedo, because of shrinkage I think, getting out of the water it does point straight out. Otherwise it's off to the side. This may be because I am average in length.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The side? Now that is some new shit. I'm sure it's been chronicled before, but I have never seen that; then again my penis doesn't do a vertical move, it does tend to hang southeast. Of course speedos make life more fun.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your suspensory ligament can be surgically corrected to achieve whatever look you want guy! One caution, I would not get it cut too much, because drooping inevitably results from aging! A nice compromise might be to get the angle of erection down to say 45 degrees and that should give you a terrific soft hanging angle for the age you are now! Aging will take care of the rest over time! When I was your age, my erection angle was flat against my belly , as yours is now! At present it is horizontal, so it has drooped 90 degrees as I have aged! Good luck!

dj92570j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Onebigone,

Dont sweat this. Its no big deal. At 8 inches you got 98% of the size game covered statistically. My penis is about 2 inches flaccid and rather thin and pathetic looking. Erect I'm 7" long and 6.5 inches around. A few top me in length, hardly any in girth. Let them think what they want about your softy. Its erect size that counts.

And no, you cannot influence your hang by exercise or stretching or whatever. If that was the case, penis enlargement exercises would work and every body would have an 11 inch cock.

Doug

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess your measurements come into play...
How big are you soft and hard?
Secondly, it's possible you haven't emptied your load entirely?
So your balls might still be some what full of "juice"...
providing support...and keeping your flaccid horizontal?
Maybe see what happens after you "empty the tank" so to speak...
you might need to jerk off a few times in a row to deplete your reserve.
Just a few ideas...give it a try and see what happens?

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have the problem that some people think I am hung just because they can see my penis all the time, becasue I have no where ot tuck it and it does stick out, however when I am hard I am your average 6 in joe.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When your soft are you still somewhat firm?
This is just a case of all are dicks are differnt! I have seen guys like you before You don't ever get LIMP. You are normal---go forth and fuck!