penis drips pee after I pee..wtf?

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok this is getting annoying. after I pee I do everything, shake the cock, squeeze it, stretch it, trying to get every last drop out, seems to work... then I continue on with my day, about 5 mins later 4-5 more drops come out making the front of my boxers have wet spots... kinda annoying.

any advice you experts can give me?

thanks.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you might have a prob lem with your piss valve not closing tight. A drug called Detrol LA will fix it but you need to see a urologist.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok this is getting annoying. after I pee I do everything, shake the cock, squeeze it, stretch it, trying to get every last drop out, seems to work... then I continue on with my day, about 5 mins later 4-5 more drops come out making the front of my boxers have wet spots... kinda annoying.

any advice you experts can give me?

thanks.
Same here 'howbig'. No matter how much i shake and milk it there is often one more drop which shows my pants.

Hmm...I sort of had this same problem? But the drops only come out after i sit down after peeing. Next time you pee (probably easier standing up) place your hand under your ball and try pushing up. Sometimes that gets a few extra drops out for me.

m4mfun510

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's probably nothing unusual. Although I suppose it's possible that your now feeling some anxiety over this, so things kind of tighten up before they should, and then relax once you've relaxed.

It also reminds me of the old silly poem:

No matter how you shake or how you dance,
The last drops always end up in your pants.

IOW: people with similar issues have been having those issues forever.

Also: if your are concerned about this, a visit to your doctor or a urologist might be worth considering.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This may be over simplistic, but I used to be in a hurry. Noe, I just wait a little extra time and wait and sure enough the last drops trickle out. I was frustrated like you with a bit of pee running down my leg. Now I atand and wait andore runs out--not a lon wait , either!
If that does not work see a urologist. GOOD LUCK!

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm...I sort of had this same problem? But the drops only come out after i sit down after peeing. Next time you pee (probably easier standing up) place your hand under your ball and try pushing up. Sometimes that gets a few extra drops out for me.

yes it mostly happens once I sit down, I will def give your trick a try.

thanks everyone.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

best method

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you drink lots of coffee or caffeine? there is a condition called uerethritis (sp?) that can lead to serious problems and should get it checked out.

nope. I dont drink pop, and I dont drink booze (get drunk once every 2 years or so). all I drink is milk and iced tea (brisk!) and LOTS of it. I can drink 1L+ of milk at a meal and piss it out in about 10-15 minutes. got a healthy liver :D

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Assuming it's not an actually anatomy problem, you can try this...
Pinch off your penis from the "taint" area, and milk it forward. I do this and it works every time ^_^

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really just consider this an issue we all have that is a result of our endowment. With a longer urethra you will also have more room to harbor the leftovers. There is nothing wrong, Idk why so many people immediately jump on it being a medical problem... He's looking for guidance not an illness. Anyway, it is annoying at times but like they said just milk it once or twice and deal with the rest... it really isn't a big deal.

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds like a lot of different ways to squeeze out the "last drop" of pee. I noticed that at times, I thought I had them out but then in the end, it comes out (even if I shaked, etc.) One method that worked for me is at the base of your cock - just squeeze the "tube" with your fingers and squeeze it all the way to the top and shake. Then grab one piece of toilet paper on top of your cockhead to absorb the remaining liquid (you might have to go into a private stall to do that - sitting down that is). It worked for me everytime without fail, so far good! LOL

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have the same problem. I asked my urologist about it at my last prostate screening exam. He said, " you have a very penis and this is not uncommon with men your size. It's sort of like when you put a garden hose away there's always a little that trickles out." He suggested pushing up on the testicles a bit after urnination to help drain the ureathra. It seems to work for me, though not every time.

Last edited:

Biggish Ben

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The longer the cock, the longer the urethra. More urine might still be in your longer than average urethra after you have peed. I have this problem when I sit down, squat or stand up some time after peeing.