Penis enlargement advice and tips for a noob

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Blkversdude, May 14, 2018.

1. Blkversdude

Blkversdude New Member

Hey Guys,

I'm brand new to PE. I ordered my Bathmate Hercules based on all the buzz I've heard and it should be here Thursday at the latest.

I'm more of a grower than a shower so my penis, in comparison to others is smaller on soft and around 7 hard. I want to have noticeable gains for my flaccid and erect states. I'd like to have an EXPERIENCED PE mentor/coach guide me on my journey to 9+ inches erect. I'm aiming to be around 6 or 7 flaccid with undeniable girth flaccid and erect. I would PREFER for my coach to live in or around the Metro Detroit area for in person sessions. We can be as platonic or sexual as we please.

Also, I'd like some advice from my EXPERIENCED PE members. Is pumping the only way to go and would you recommend me doing more as a beginner?

Please do not reply if you cannot advise where you were, where you are, how you got there and how you solidified the results. Thanks so much.

Best regards,

Blkversdude

PS - if you're sexy and in or near Detroit send me a personal message I'm down for hooking up.

2. Kranbir

Kranbir New Member

I even didn't believe that penis enlargement is possible. But the matter of joy that its possible. You shoud search on google to get more info. Thanks!

Stratavos likes this.
  3. mrdlku

mrdlku New Member

What you believe and what I have experienced are night and day! I have been very successful with PE, Jelqing, clamping, and pumping. I gained about 1 1/4" in erect length and about 1 1/4 " in girth!! I will tell you it is not for the faint of heart. Not entirely pleasant, not entirely unpleasant either. Main issue I have now is the new foreskin, I am circumcised but now I have almost full foreskin..... Meh....

You have to be committed. 3-4 days a week minimum. I did 5 days a week for the first 3 months. Now at 1 time a week clamping. 1-2 times a week pumping. Sometimes I take a week off.

My results (Erect after two weeks break). Starting Length: 5 3/4" Present Length: 7"+ Starting Girth: 5" Present Length: 6 1/4"+
    (Up to two days after a session) an extra 1/4" to 1/2" in girth due to edema. (My wife never, ever complains! However, there is no more back door action that is for sure!! :(.... ) I plan on stopping when I hit a girth of 7"

Time to my current size..... 8 months. It is a big commitment. It takes a lot of time. You have to be methodical and careful. An injury, (YES, I said Injury) can set you back months. You need to set aside at least an hour each time. I started slow and worked my way up. So... If you are thinking "Oh, this is going to take a week or two" you are very wrong! It takes time and lots of it!

Uncut_Pleasur3 and drambone2001 like this.
  4. Javier Andres

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you want some advice just follow myself and some of the people that I have mentioned along the way in my PE journey. I started back in 2015 with basic manual stretching and jelqing. I didn’t get my bath ate until the that year as well but I wasn’t too sold on it until I started using it avidly last year. I went from 7 inches to 7.5 in about a years time and also added about a half of an inch to my girth as well. My wife goes crazy for her cock more so than ever seeing now she gets filled up and punished where before it was more of just great hard sex.

drambone2001 likes this.
  5. JSF777

JSF777 Member

I would like to try, but I already have foreskin, and some people said that it is very unconfortable for the foreskin and that can also strecht it??

I don´t wanna have a bigger foreskin just a bigger penis.

6. Javier Andres

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    IMO try out a routine and then see what works for you. Try mixing your own techniques...

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice