Penis Enlargement- Be prepared to give it time!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recently, I've been getting requests for "quick fix" advice and "quick routines" for beginners. It seems that a lot of neophytes are impatient, and want something that they can do as an afterthought and expect to make gains. Let's go over some possible answers for these beginners...

"Is PE 'easy'?": Relatively speaking, yes. We've laid out most of the ground work for you in the members' area. The only thing left to do is to FOLLOW THE ROUTINES. Getting assistance and advice is important, but in the end, you're going to have to do the exercises YOURSELF.

"How long before I see results?" A lot of guys start seeing noticeable changes within a few weeks. A few genetic marvels have added up to an inch or more in less than a month! Uncommon? Yes. Impossible? No. Again, how fast you see results is entirely dependent on YOU. Here are some factors that will determine how much and how fast you gain:

- Finding a good routine- VERY IMPORTANT! Does the program offer consultation services? How's their support? How long do they take to answer emails? Is the info regularly updated? Are there various routines to choose from? Are the guidelines easy to follow?

- Your dedication to a routine- If you're constantly hoping from site to site in the hopes of a penis enlarging "Holy Grail", you're not going to make gains! Find a good, solid, and reputable PE program, and stick to it! Bottom line- Patience!

- Genetic ability: Simply put, some guys are born with bigger penises, and some guys are born with the ability to make gains faster than others.

- Your ability to follow instructions: This is a biggie! Some guys have trouble interpreting written exercise instructions. If you're of of these guys, find a PE program that offers online video instructions.

- Motivation: There are a nearly infinite number of possible reasons why a guy may want to add size to his penis. Some want to add a little more size for purely aesthetic reasons. Others feel it will make them better lovers. Others (unfortunately) have been embarrassed or humiliated by previous lovers due to their lack of size. Whatever the reason, motivation will surely influence whether or not you stick to a schedule, get the rest that you need, and add as much intensity to each exercise as (safely) possible.

A lot of the same guys that are seeking quick fixes are also complaining that the routines "take too long". Granted, there are some sites that recommend doing hours of exercises (we don't recommend those). For the sites that we DO recommend- "Do the exercises take a long time to do?" Relatively speaking, no. Unless you're VERY advanced, the exercises shouldn't take more than 30 minutes a day (hanging weights is the exception, but that doesn't require anything more than setting up a weight at the end of your penis- no actual manual exercise there) to perform.

People talk about being pressed for time. Take 20 minutes a day to devote to PE. Are you willing to set aside a few minutes a day for PE? If you REALLY desire a bigger penis, you'll MAKE the time. Take that time that you normally spend watching TV and use it for PE. Wake up a few minutes earlier or go to bed a few minutes later. Do it on your lunch/coffee break. Get the idea?

How badly do you want it?

Hope this helps!

Big Al

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man you sound so convincing, i can't think of any reason why would someone advice people to do something that doesnt work. I think I will trust you and prob start on the routines you posted. Thanks Big Al =D

P.S. any one out there got any pics of him self when they started and got a recent pic at this moment after the gain?? If you do please attach it if you dont mind. ty

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man you sound so convincing, i can't think of any reason why would someone advice people to do something that doesnt work. I think I will trust you and prob start on the routines you posted. Thanks Big Al =D

You're welcome :smile: Most of the people that have tried PE had initial doubts but became convinced once they tried it and saw gains. The routine listed here is free, so there's no real risk involved (as long as you follow the instructions and don't overdo it).

P.S. any one out there got any pics of him self when they started and got a recent pic at this moment after the gain?? If you do please attach it if you dont mind. ty

Visit some of the larger free penis enlargement forums and you'll find plenty of them.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you, and most doctors will agree that an inch gain in length and girth is what most of us can expect. there are exceptions. I first tried PE over 20 yrs ago, when my wife was pregnant with our 2nd child. after 3 months, sex was no longer possible, and I took matters into my own hands, (bad pun). I started jelqing and clamping. after the baby was born, and we resumed our sex life, my wife said, " what have you been doing?" I thought she meant I had been cheating on her. I said, "nothing, why? "you are bigger down there.", she said. I denied any thing, but continued doing PE, and about 6 months later told her. she said don't make it any bigger. it was just right. I have tried PE on and off since then, and most of my gains came off that initial 6 months of PE. most of what I see now are slight gains in girth.

Alacrity

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's some nice encouragement for people who are anxious to see results in a short time. I started a jelq/stretch routine four weeks ago and while the measurements have stayed the same I notice that I can press more intensely in a jelq and lig stretch longer than at the start (not more than 2-3 mins though, dont want to damage anything). That coupled with it seeming to relax out to half-length with hardly any stimulation makes me think it is healthier than it was before, with improved blood flow and such (did i always have this many veins?:silly:).

So to anyone else starting out, you will probably have gains like this that can't be measured before wonderful results, but you should be encouraged by seeing the start.