Penis Enlargement: Best Method

spunkie269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I found this thread to be quite interesting? The only way to really know if jelquing works would be to try it for oneself. I've been jelquing myself now for about 2 months now and have had gains of about 1 inch in flaccid and in my erect penis. The best info I would give someone is to read about jelquing and then do a search of PE forums. There are a couple of good sites out there with knowledgeable people who have been jelquing for years. Again if anyone would be interested in knowing about these site just send me a message and I would be more than happy to send you the info on these sites.

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that it's all in the timing; the super gains I had were back when I was a teenager, and my silly willy bent to the side when erect. My body was still growing, so all that stretching I did to straighten the fellow out sure did the job plus some. That was real cellular growth, that don't happen if you're over 20.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most of my gains were gained in the first 6-7 mos I jelqed. gained about an inch in both dimensions and this about what most guys can expect.

Brownguy_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say start with the newbie routine, which is mainly jelqs and stretches. By the time you're done with the routine, you should see some results. Just don't overdo it!

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been jelquing myself now for about 2 months now and have had gains of about 1 inch in flaccid and in my erect penis.
same here plus .5 inch girth using JonPops (JP's) 90 day routine...
But I did some newbie routines for a month to prepare myself for the JP routine.
FREE. Search the net for JP's 90 Day Routine.
He includes a warmup, stretching with kegals, and two types of jelq... along with many helpful hints and tips.

Blessings.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
My boyfriend uses an extender which works on the mechanics of traction which forces the body to adapt through cellular division. It is the same mechanics as that behind lengthening of fingers, and limbs that orthopedic surgeons use on their patients. Incorporating this and a few other things into his routine he has been able to gain over an 1.25" in two months time but will continue for 6-8 months as most newbie gains are inner penis being pulled out of the body cavity by means of loosening up the suspensory ligament permanently. Once this plateau's the real cellular growth starts and new length and minor girth is created.