Penis Enlargement Guide VIDEO + PDF

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
people don't say anything because they can't see nothing that page doesn't not allowed to see it.

likey10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was able to download it. I just typed in the code to download, clicked on the free download and waited 45 seconds before I downloaded it.

It's the first time I have actually seen a demonstration of jelqing. I might actually try it now that I have seen how it's done.

Thx.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jelquing requires a major commitment of TIME and PATIENCE. With NO quarantee, none. People cliam they have had great results. I tried it last year for 6 months, my cock got alittle puffier when limp, but stretched right out when erect.

I've read MANY responses about jelquing and those that had even minimal amount of growth stated YEARS of exercises. For 1/4" - 1/2" ? i have better things to do with my time.

As long as I can get erections and have the opportunity to have sex, I'm ready to go. When I'm ready to cum, that extra 1/4 - 1/2 " means nothing.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this guy speaks the truth.jelqing is very foundamental and can provide only 1/4"-1/2" on average in a 6 month period in length or girth.no more.then your penis conditions to the pressure and can't grow more and you have to use even more power and more intense exercises....though the growth can keep up forever don't worry.there are many exercises to try and year by year you will be bigger.i do PE intense exercises for 4 years almost every day and i take a break in order to decon and heal only 2 months per year and i don't miss my workouts...and i have gotten bigger about 2" in length and 1.5" in girth in 4 years of training and trying all crazy stuff and vitamins and minerals.it is really difficult to do man.