Penis enlargement is a total scam!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by RedTextBox, Aug 20, 2009.

1. RedTextBox

RedTextBox New Member

Only a total idiot would buy into Penis Enlargement machines, techniques, or pills. None of it works! The only thing that works is the surgery that cuts the ligament to your cock and then your penis will not get as hard as it once did (I've had sex with men both before and after who had this done) and you only gain half an inch in size or even less and it is not worth the money or mutilation.

2. iftimewasreal

iftimewasreal New Member

Oh how mislead you are friend. It works, takes a freaking long time, but it works. Just because something doesn't work within a few days doesn't mean it's false.

3. RedTextBox

RedTextBox New Member

Bullshit! If it worked you'd hear more about it and how every guy can do it and it's been proven to be a scam. What is this an Xtenze commercial with the Smiling Guy Bob?

4. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Smiling Bob is Enzyte not Extenze.

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

That is why you dont hear about it so much. The info has been buzzing on the internet for a long time. I bet more men out there have tried it but have failed. Men find out its work. Not a magic pill. Its lots of work to the point that you ask yourself if its even worth it. And it takes a long time. Who wants to dedicate 2 plus years of commitment for an inch and a half to 2 inches?

Well, there are those who do. And we are all smiling because of it. Its almost better this way that PE is something you have to work for and takes a long time. It keeps the rift raft out.

6. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

7. synnj_jakaal

synnj_jakaal New Member

it is true, ive been using some of the techniques that ive read about here, and for the last few months, ive noticed improvement. no major gains as of yet, but so far everything that has been promised has happened. so im going to keep up with it and see where it takes me.

8. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

Yes penis enlargement is a total scam.

You should not waste your money at all.

Of course if it DID WORK, I'd still be telling everyone it's a total scam. So I'd be the only one using it.

It's a hard question of could and will? If you found something that made your dick larger, would you tell the whole world or keep it your own little secret?

It's like you know a bakery that makes the best cookies in the world. Tell everyone where you buy your cookies, or keep it your own secret. If penis enlargement products worked, would you TELL EVERYONE or keep it your own little secret?

Here is my big GRIPE. Everyone says penis enlargement products don't work, BUT no one ever says. I know they don't work because I've tried them. Many people say I've tried the Pump, I've tried jelqing, and I've tried wieghts. And talk about the results that some got and some didn't.

No one has yet to say, I tried the pills, or the patch, or the creme and they Don't work. Everyone just says it doesn't work because my gut tells me so.

9. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    lets not get carried away now, jelqing has done wonders for my girth...

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I agree with you to a point. there are no pills or magic miracles, so why waste your money. if you jelq and use a few stretch routines and are very patient, some gains can be made. gains of 1 inch in length and girth are fairly common in most men. I myself over time have gained 3/4" in length and an inch in girth. I currently do some hanging with a home device and jelq. I do some clamping with a cock ring, and then jelq. this has increased my overall thickness, and made my cock head bigger. I am huge? no. major gains? no. I am 7.25" x 6.25".

my wife's comment the other night, "you are not getting smaller with age". 57 yo and knocking the same piece for 33 yrs. she doesn't go looking for strange because she got what she needs and likes at home. her words, not mine.

edit: my overall cost?? $0 some of my time, but not really, guys play with it anyway, might as well make your time count.
    my reward....priceless

#10 B_625girth, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  11. dougnick

dougnick New Member

I'm pretty new to pumping, but I do know that at least temporarily it gives you major gains in girth and a bit in length. I'm doing this for enjoyment (mine and my wife's - she pumps too) - if there are any long term gains then that would be a bonus. You are entitled to your opinions and no one is forcing you to do it - but please leave us "believers" to our own opinions - I'm sure alot of "veterans" might dis-agree with you too.

12. Big Al

Gold Member

Don't get too excited about this initial post- it's a troll: http://www.lpsg.org/2278855-post10.html

No offense, but the "everyone says..." comments are ignorant.

Here's some good reading full of non-biased pro-PE links: http://www.lpsg.org/101710-non-believers-on-pe-forum.html?highlight=non-believers

As I posted to another forum, it's commendable to be skeptical (although some of the statements here aren't even skeptical, they're just insulting), but it's just as important to ask questions from people when they posit claims without any data- or worse yet, with skewed data.

Do you really want to know if PE works? Try it yourself. Give it a genuine try and keep a journal. Experimentation is part of the scientific method, and coming to a conclusion about something without doing any experimenting is bad science. Remember, since the beginning of time many "experts" have based premises on theories that were supposed to have proven things to be an impossibility- breaking the sound barrier, the 4 minute mile, the Earth being round, and so on. Had people listened to them and not experimented human advancement would not be where it is today.

13. B_dimaniak

B_dimaniak New Member

It's working for me :p

14. cdarro

cdarro New Member

Yes there is something to it. I started a stretching routine to straighten a curvature earlier this year, and even with taking 2 months off in early spring, have reduced curvature fron 30 degrees to 20 degrees, As a bonus, have also gained about 1/2" in length

15. Attila the Hung

Attila the Hung Active Member

Albums:
    PE has worked for me, been doing it for about four months now and have gained a bit in girth and lenght, was 7.25 by 5.5 and now am 7.5 by 5.75 and will be putting up the before and after pics to prove it as soon as I replace my old camera which is out of comission at the moment.

16. dynamicsound

dynamicsound New Member

i must agree with the changing curvature i did jelq for a few months at one stage and my penis seemed a whole lot less curved. maybe it was just wishful thinking but i think it did

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

And, naturally this is the account of someone who was indulged as well experimented with some of the enlargement techniques you've listed, right? If not, then all you're doing is giving us some horseshit pessimistic posts.

Dig it. No enlargement technique you select has instanteneous results; You've gotta give it time when you're talking about improving the human phallus.

No, it's not. And you're ranting and raving over lack of proof- did it ever occur to you to further research and go from there rather than slamming all techniques, or are you just one of those posters who loves to instigate?
    Now, knock it the fuck off, or be prepared to meet the BGG(Billy Goats Gruff) who'll boot your troll ass out of here.

'Nuff said.

18. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    :frown1:

You're a real downer.

19. likeitlg

likeitlg New Member

If it doesn't work how have I added .5" to my girth and .25" to my length in just 6 months?
    I think it's human nature to give up on these things all too early and not put in the effort and commitment needed to produce the results and it's due to this that soo many believe it won't work as people try it and give up too soon.

20. cdarro

cdarro New Member

Your stats are almost the inversion(?) of mine - abt. 1/2" length and 1/4" girth gains. As well, some straightening of curvature, which was my original reason for doing.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, there is something to it - though it's time consuming, uncomfortable if not painful, and at least in my case, not nearly as effective as some of its commercial proponents claim; although I'm not as dedicated to it as I could or should be.

Draft saved Draft deleted