Penis Enlargement is it true

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigcock2012, Dec 10, 2007.

1. bigcock2012

bigcock2012 New Member

Albums:
    can u really make your penis larger with pills. i don't believe it

2. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    of course not.

3. guysluvme

guysluvme Member

Albums:
    yes dudes. it gets somewhat longer, but if you do it right and gradually, much thicker. and you wake up w/ a hardon all the time-- yea, that;s the downside if you're single, but hey!

4. RamIt

RamIt Member

Ive always thought that if your penis is blood and cartillage, that trying to enlarge it would be like trying to make your nose bigger by pulling on it.

5. guysluvme

guysluvme Member

Albums:
    nah ramit, the penis is flexible, and yours, well, try it and see. go look at castro at bangbros...

6. guysluvme

guysluvme Member

Albums:
    Wait Did He Say Pills?? No
    I Thought He Meant Pumpin.
    Pills. No Way

7. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

Imagine if you stuffed your nose with something slightly larger than your nose's capacity - do you think your nose would become larger to accommodate it, or do you think it would forever go back to the same size?

8. kane72

kane72 New Member

Pills do not offer any permanent gains. If you want to increase the length and girth of your penis is very possible with time and dedication. From doing a manual stretch and clamping program for over a year I have gained over an inch in length and .5" in girth with huge gains in my head. The head of my penis is 2.25-2.5" inches across now. If your interested you should spend a lot of time reading before your start any program. Check out Free Penis Enlargement it's free BTW.

9. Sixofspades

Sixofspades New Member

At best, the pills will increase bloodflow, making your cock seem temporarily bigger when stiff. But it doesn't stretch any tissue, so you're essentially the same size - the balloon is just blown up a little more.

10. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey KANE72. Got before and after photos?

11. kane72

kane72 New Member

I will look through some old photos from a few years ago (non digital/scans) and see if I can find one that has a decent relative comparison. The problem is when I started doing it, I didn't expect to have any gains so I did document progress like I should have if I was going to promote the natural penis enlargement. So I will try and get back with some photo proof. But for sure before PE I measured under 8" long because I remember always telling the ladies I was and 8 (when actually 7.75") maybe I'm the only one that did that :).. But anyways I stretch out to 9.5" long now and when erect I am real close to 9". Being cut I had to stretch out my skin more so I had room to grow. The side effect of that is I have little stretch marks on my penis (not real noticable) but I also have a much bigger tool. Well worth the time and energy. It is just like start to workout, you have to be smart, take it slow, and stick with it. You will see results. My personal is to be 10" one day. Hope this helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted