Penis enlargement pills claims

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Jalovealot, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Jalovealot

Jalovealot Active Member

Albums:
    I would like to know if anyone on LPSG uses penis pills?

This could mean using PP on its own or PP as well as the various penis enlargement programmes and techniques. I have heard the two should be done together (i.e use the penis supplement for the growth of your cock and PE exercises as this is what makes the real difference as the tissues break down and grow back stronger,etc.

I am asking because I have once used pills (but not for the minimum 3 month period most of the brands claim) and noticed a big difference in flaccid length, girth, occurence of erections so most of the promises of a larger penis whilst using these pills for a sustained period of time seems to be true. Im thinking of trying them out again this time.

So has anyone used PP for the recommended amount of time, seen any permanent gains, which PP?

2. dongalong

Gold Member

I've tried several types.
    They all contain similar herbs well known for improving blood circulation.
    They do help give harder erections but that as far as they go!

If someone with erectile problems takes them, there is a possiblity that their penis will grow 2-3" longer over time (from no erection to full pulsating erection):rolleyes:

If your penis is working correctly, don't expect any gains from the pills alone, there are cheaper ways to get the same circulation improvement:

-Cutting out caffeine drinks and fatty foods
    -Eating spicy food and drinking circulation boosting teas.
    -One glass of alcohol can also get you harder than normal.

3. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    That glass of alcohol does that due to thinning of the blood correct? I would just stick to the great advice already given and give the exercises a try. You won't regret it.

4. dongalong

Gold Member

Alcohol like other circulation boosters is a vasodilator - it enlarges the blood vessels, that's why you get that warm rush after drinking it.
    However more than a glass or two will cause floppy erections, not desirable for increasing size.

Draft saved Draft deleted