Penis Enlargement Products That Don't Work

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by calderone.rico, May 28, 2009.

1. calderone.rico

calderone.rico New Member

I've been looking at products that may help with penis enlargement and realized that there are way too many out there and it is quite overwhelming. So I thought to myself, how can I narrow it down...

I'm asking all you guys to list any products you have tried that didn't work for you. Maybe you can list the name of the product and a brief description explaining why it disappointed you. For example: Didn't work? Hard to use? Poor quality? Found a similar but better product? etc.

Thank you.

2. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Try rubbing cake, pie, ice cream, and candy on it. It's made many a stomach and butt much larger.

3. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Under the category, "Doesn't work at all"

Herbal enhancement pills. There is no ingredient in these that even has the remotest possibility of creating the actual cellular growth or changes necessary to create meaningful enlargement.

A few of these may cause a partial erection which could make a flaccid penis look larger, but even that is a remote possibility. Under FDA guidelines drawn up to combat genetically engineered plant sterols made active in the human body through technology, the FDA basically now states that if it can make a cellular change it is a drug and not a supplement. That would mean it would need an Rx and could not be sold OTC.

Under the category, "Will work on some people over a long period of time with diligence"

Manual Manipulation Techniques (Jelq, Kagel, etc.)
    Vacuum Pumping
    Traction Devices
    Weight Systems Devices

Under the category, "Will work if done right"
    Surgical Enhancement....(The problem is it is rarely done right)

Under the category, "Works perfectly for everyone"

Some things under research that are very promising, but nothing proven 100% yet.

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ken, are all those items on your list things you have Tried, or are you expressing your opinion?
    This should be narrowed down to methods that you have TRIED, not heard about.

Draft saved Draft deleted