penis enlargement scams

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
i know many here subscribe to these various "techniques" for penis enlargement- but i am just wondering why, given there is no reputable doctor who endorses it, or medical evidence to support it. and in fact the most likely outcome is some sort of damage, not to mention waste of time and money. always seemed silly to me this idea of trying to increase penis size through exercise, as if its size can be increased like weightlifting can increase the size of a biceps. its not a muscle!! i just dont get the appeal of this- be happy with what u got. consider this, from the mayo-clinic on penis health:

Be wary of these common and ineffective penis enlargement techniques, some of which can result in serious damage:
  • Manual squeezing exercises (jelquing). These exercises, which use a hand-over-hand motion to push blood from the base to the head of a semierect penis, are supposed to be performed on a regular basis. Although this technique may be safer than other methods, it can lead to scar formation, pain and disfigurement. There are no scientific studies that indicate this technique is effective at increasing penis size.
  • Stretching with weights. This technique, which involves wearing weights on the flaccid penis, may cause permanent penile damage. There's no scientific evidence that this technique increases penis size.
  • Vacuum pumps. Because pumps draw blood into the penis and make it swell, they're useful in the treatment of impotence (erectile dysfunction). This may create an illusion of a larger penis, but results are seldom permanent. Repeated use can damage elastic tissue in the penis, leading to less-firm erections.
  • Pills and lotions. These usually contain vitamins, minerals, herbs or hormones such as testosterone that claim to enlarge the penis. None of these products has been shown to be effective.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
that's plain bullshit
You think I have grown 1 inch out of nothing?
There are so many guys out there that gain, so yeah they all must be lying.

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
that's plain bullshit
You think I have grown 1 inch out of nothing?
There are so many guys out there that gain, so yeah they all must be lying.

dunno dude. would be interesting if there could be some study done to verify any additional growth, beyond what would normally take place through the age of maybe 18 or 20, or whenever a male is considered to be fully grown.
i happen to believe the mind is a powerful thing (my stereo system sounds sooo much better since i put those $200 cables on, LOL)- plus subjective measuring- yeah could be some minor (apparent) gains. :rolleyes:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the 'evidence' is non scientific usually studies by companies who sell the medication/equipment. As far as I'm aware there have been no studies by authoratative medical sources. Guys say they gained but they say it so defensively I disbelieve it. Let's see some before and after pics :)

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
All the 'evidence' is non scientific usually studies by companies who sell the medication/equipment. As far as I'm aware there have been no studies by authoratative medical sources. Guys say they gained but they say it so defensively I disbelieve it. Let's see some before and after pics :)

oh u mean like ^^^^^^, that guy?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I believed what "modern medicine" says about foreskins, I wouldn't be doing foreskin restoration. Which, b/t/w, is for real and I have proof between my legs.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media

the problem with before/after pics is that the process takes months/years.
As a matter of fact there are pictures for proof on thundersplace.
It's funny how some people try to deny that PE works. Well... I and lots of other guys actually know the truth. And why should we care what others say when it works for us? :rolleyes:

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
If I believed what "modern medicine" says about foreskins, I wouldn't be doing foreskin restoration. Which, b/t/w, is for real and I have proof between my legs.

what do u mean? foreskin restoration is possible, and procedures are performed to do it. i would think most doctors would question why one wants it done....

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
the problem with before/after pics is that the process takes months/years.
As a matter of fact there are pictures for proof on thundersplace.
It's funny how some people try to deny that PE works. Well... I and lots of other guys actually know the truth. And why should we care what others say when it works for us? :rolleyes:

dude i am not doubting that some small gains are possible, but again, there is no evidence to support this, and ther risks of damage far outweigh any gains- i mean this is my favorite and most cherished part we are talking about here...:tongue:. i have seen some hideous lookin pics of distorted and mutilated looking dicks- all for what, an extra half inch maybe? no thanks, it is totally unnatural.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what do u mean?
Smell ... cancer ... the usual stuff.

Before I started F/R, I was skeptical of P/E. But I've seen the principles of tissue expansion actually work so I believe it could work for P/E. Realistically, tissue expansion is a process of years, not months. It's not for everyone.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
dude i am not doubting that some small gains are possible, but again, there is no evidence to support this, and ther risks of damage far outweigh any gains- i mean this is my favorite and most cherished part we are talking about here...:tongue:. i have seen some hideous lookin pics of distorted and mutilated looking dicks- all for what, an extra half inch maybe? no thanks, it is totally unnatural.

pumping can make your dick look weird.
but streching and jelqing not imo

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
. i have seen some hideous lookin pics of distorted and mutilated looking dicks- all for what, an extra half inch maybe? no thanks, it is totally unnatural.
Mine has grown 2.25" over several years without the mutilations, it actually looks more attractive now that I have removed the curve due to a kind of PE.
You don't sound very open minded about it, the best thing to do, is go to thundersplace and read about it, and like snakebyte says there are honest before and after photos to give you evidence.

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this thread reminds me of the southpark with the "cripple from birth" kids hating the "cripple from accident" kids...

Bossman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
way too many guys on here that like to stretch the truth. and if it works , it take yrs not months to see the results like so man on here say.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
way too many guys on here that like to stretch the truth. and if it works , it take yrs not months to see the results like so man on here say.

that's only partially true.
the first months you will see gains because of reaching your full erectile potential. Afterwards gains are slow and come with time due to cell regeneration.

But it's only in my imagination that I went from 3 to 6 inches flaccid isn't it? :rolleyes:

anthony110746

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For those guys that have added definite length from PE, I would appreciate knowing exactly what you did and for how long. I have been trying various techniques for years with little or no gains to date. Any help/guidance would be most appreciated. Thanks

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
For those guys that have added definite length from PE, I would appreciate knowing exactly what you did and for how long. I have been trying various techniques for years with little or no gains to date. Any help/guidance would be most appreciated. Thanks

u just gotta get your mind right, anthony....thats it, take another hard look- it is bigger isnt it....YES, YES, it is!! see, it works.:biggrin1:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
u just gotta get your mind right, anthony....thats it, take another hard look- it is bigger isnt it....YES, YES, it is!! see, it works.:biggrin1:

we do have a saying here in germany. I'll try to translate it.

"In case you have no knowledge about sth just shut the fuck up"

Though you're quite funny. Think what you want. We know it better. :biggrin1: