penis enlargement scams

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
There is a great amount of analysis at ThunderPlace studying what is occurring, and even by some members that are in the medical field. The leading theory is micro-tears. As far as injury is concerned it is not the likely result. The vast majority do not experience injury, and the ones that do usually admit they have overdone it and did not follow established safety methods. The mainstream medical establishment have been incorrect countless times throughout the years. Why so certain they can't be wrong again.

anthony110746

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I guess from what has been said or not said no one has gotten proven results on making it bigger. If I am interpreting this wrong tell me what works. Specifics please.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just dont get the appeal of this- be happy with what u got

Pretty easy to say when you're above average

I want to try P.E, but I too have seen distorted/mutilated penises (a pump is something I would NEVER try) and I'm still skeptical about jelqing. I would be okay with investing a couple of months into it, but not years.

jbfly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that penis growth is a combination of many factors. And since we are talking about human (especially male) genitals, general society will always read about it with skepicism.
There are many "explanations" from the PE crowd. Pumping is usually compared to blowing up a balloon "which never returns to its original size". Hangers and Jelqers say that it's the stress (not unlike bodybuilding) where tissue that is placed in a stressed situation will grow and adapt to the stress.
I do not doubt this at all. The people that are truly dedicated to a system will see growth of at least 1/2 inch or more over a period of time. I do not however believe in growth thru the exclusive use of pills or creams. If it was that easy, we'd all have 2 foot penises.