Penis Enlargement Survey Results

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by remek, Nov 19, 2007.

1. remek

remek New Member

The penis enlargement survey results - building a little bit of scientific data on PE.

I've been meaning to post a thread of my survey results in a thread here for a while, ever since I realized you guys have had quite a big PE following, but I finally just got around to updating the actual results (making edits and further analyses). Hopefully it will help some of the PEers here who've never seen the survey results before. Here it is.

The Penis Enlargement Survey Results:

The penis enlargement survey was created and conducted on an advance survey website. It was advertised on free penis enlargement (PE) forums, and was opened for nearly three months.

In all, 957 men took The PE Survey. Only 545 men, however, finished the entire survey, and only these men were used in the analysis.

Below are the top 13 most intriguing things the PE Survey found. The FULL analysis of each question is not shown here, simply because it's too large for a forum post, but for each question there is a detail analysis on a website I created to host the results of the survey.

Disclaimer: The results are not the opinion of the author. The author is not stating the results are 100 percent truth. Everything below is what the data suggests, not the author, and should not be taken as facts. As with all science, multiple tests and surveys have to be completed.

1. How much did the men gain?

The average gain for the men who had exercised their penis for at least three months was 1 inch in length and a half an inch in girth (1" X .51"). Translating these numbers into volume*, these men, on average, increased their penis size by 42 percent -- nearly half a size bigger than what they started with! [Questions used: 6 – 9, What are your before and after measurements?]

*The survey often compared data using volumetric gains (with the formula of a cylinder that combines length and girth to give one solid number), as it is statistically more useful.

2. "Does PE work?"
    Out of the 545 men who had tried penis exercises at least once, 7 men (approximately one percent) believed penis enlargement does not work. [Question used: 3 – "Do you think natural penis enlargement works?"]

3. Masturbation & Gains:
    On average, the men who masturbated less gained more. This is evident when comparing the people who masturbated once a month or less (average volumetric gain of 6.22 cubic inches) to the people who masturbated a few times a month or more (average volumetric gain of 3.87 cubic inches). In another comparison, the men who masturbated once a week or less gained 5.16 cubic inches, and the men who masturbated a few times a week or more gained 3.65 cubic inches. [Question used: 12 – "On average, how often do you masturbate?"]

4. Ejaculation & Gains:

Question 19 takes the affect of masturbation one step further, questioning about ejaculating shortly after a PE workout. On average, the men who did not ejaculate within an hour after a PE workout gained 1/3 more than the men who did ejaculate within an hour after a PE workout. [Question used: 19 - Within an hour after a normal PE session do you masturbate? If yes, do you typically ejaculate?]

5. Stronger & Harder:

The majority of the men experienced stronger and harder erections due to penile exercising, while 4 percent experienced weaker erections. [Question used: 18 – "Since you started PE, how has your erections been affected?"]

6. Did penile exercising cause discoloration?

Roughly 60 percent of the men experienced some sort of discoloration after they started penile exercising. Most of these men reported having a darker penis (46 percent over all). [Question used: 17 – "After you began using PE did your penis discolor? – check all that apply" ]

7. Did a warm-up reduce the darkening affects?

The men who used a warm up did not experience any less darkening, on average, than the men who did not. Both groups had roughly 45.5 percent of the men experiencing a darker penis. [Question used: 17 – "After you began using PE did your penis discolor? – check all that apply" and 13 - "Do you use a warm-up before your PE routine?"]

8. More gains overtime?

On average, the more time a man spent penile exercising (in months, years, etc), the more gains he experienced. [Question used: 2 – "Approximately, how long have you been using natural penis enlargement techniques?"]

9. More gains with more work?

The men who exercised their penis for a longer workout duration gained more. However, the men who worked out longer also had more time spent penile exercising overall (in months and years), on average. Important Note: There are obvious conditions. If you are a beginner, do not jump into a workout that is more than your penis can handle. This will quickly lead to 'Injury Lane.' The goal, of course, is to gradually increase the length of time you spend on your workouts overtime. [Question used: 20 – "On average, how much time do you spend on a PE session?"]

10. Did penis enlargement pills help?
    The men who used penis enlargement pills at some point combined with exercises gained 43 percent more cubic inches, on average, than those who did not. [Question used: 14 – "Did you use penis enlargement pills during the time you exercised your penis?"]

11. Did penile exercising cause a curved penis?

Less than 10 percent of the men reported a penis curve that was not their prior to penile exercising. [Question used: 16 - "Does your penis have a curve in it that was not there before you started using natural penis enlargement?"]

12. Did penile exercising lead to a change in the angle of erection?
    The majority of the men did not experience or notice any change in their erection level after they started penile exercising. Meaning, on average, if a man had a penis that pointed straight out before penile exercising, then it still pointed straight out after he started exercising his penis. [Question used: 15 - "While PEing, did your angle of erection change? If yes - how so?"]

13. Did a warm-up help with gains?
    The men who used a warm-up prior to a penis workout did not gain more than the men who didn't use a warm-up. [Question used: 13 - "Do you use a warm-up before your PE routine?"]

Confusions & Controversies:

Without a doubt, the biggest confusions and controversies revolve around these topics:

Penis Enlargement Pills (number 10) – Many people believe that penis enlargement pills do not work, even combined with exercises. The data of the PE survey suggests that further testing is needed. I surely don't recommend buying pills with on the basis of the survey. Moreover, out of all the questions analyzed in the survey, the penis enlargement pill question is also open to scrutiny. The reason being that the size of the group of men who did take penis enlargement pills was drastically smaller than the group that did not.

Masturbation, Ejaculation & Gains (numbers 4 and 5) – This is a two-sided argument. Several men believe that ejaculating shortly after a workout affects gains; while others strongly disagree. Number 4 suggests that perhaps it's not masturbation that affects gains, but maybe it's ejaculating shortly after a workout that does. Either way, I do not recommend anyone stop masturbating for a few extra millimeters, as the effort would probably not be worth the reward.

Weaker Erections (number 5): While most of the men experienced a harder penis due to penile exercising, 4 percent of the men did in fact experience a weaker penis. This is most likely due to overtraining, which should give you more motivation to avoid going overboard and to instead exercise your penis with the mindset that penis health comes first.

Warm-up, Darkening, & Gains (numbers 7 and 13): It is commonly believed that a warm-up helps maximize gains along with alleviating the darkening affect. The survey results suggest otherwise. This, however, isn't to say we should all throw away our heating pads and infrared lamps. Using a warm-up is the safest known way to exercise the penis. Without a warm-up, there is most likely a greater chance of injuring yourself. Additionally, using a warm-up is believed to cause less bruising and skin problems. And really, who knows, the PE survey could be completely off on this point. Using a warm up before a PE workout makes the most physiological sense.

Conclusion

The best way to receive this information is with an open-mind. As stated in the beginning, the survey didn't by any means set any of the above points in stone. Rather, it laid the groundwork for future studies. It also gives we PEers a general idea of what worked for other men on a mass scale.

If you would like to see a detailed analysis of the results (with visuals, graphs, and more info that was simply too much to post here), you can check it out on the site I created to host the survey results: The PE Survey: Does Penis Enlargement Work?

2. seahorses

seahorses Member

While I find your post ‘interesting’ and food for thought, I’ve no doubt that through it you’ve left yourself wide open to a barrage from the neg brigade saying it’s non scientific, un-controlled and a load of crap because PE doesn’t work. And they will be lead; no doubt, by a lugubrious looking filly! I must say though, it would have been better conducted with more men over a longer period and with more information given about the men, such as age, occupation, state of health (fitness) and global location etc.

3. wannabigman

wannabigman New Member

pe doesnt mean penis exercise, its penis enlargement

4. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Interesting....I tried PE a couple years ago during the summer months and enjoyed it. Then when the kids went back to school that fall I found I had no private time, so I abondoned my PE routine.

Starting the first of this November, I started back on a PE routine again, slowly. It's a great feeling to have my penis engorged with blood to the max and I can feel it more during the day than I ever had before.

I'm looking for girth, not length, which has distinct excercises. I will post every now and then on any progress. I don't believe in pills or anything "magical". If it works, it will take time.....

5. CJR

CJR
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've tried the pills, I've tried the Jelq method and nothing worked. I did it for months on end, trying different lotions. Although there was some pleasure derived from masturbating afterwards, I saw no noticeable difference in either length or girth. If someone creates a sure-fire method of penis enlargement, I'd be first in line. I'd give anything to be in the "huge" category.

6. seahorses

seahorses Member

Though I don’t consider you small in the first place, I understand where you’re coming from. However, having only tried pills and jelqing you can’t really say that nothing works, it’s only those two aspects and probably the worst you could have chosen. To my mind pills are an utter waste of time, even if given free and jelqing does little, if anything, in gaining length. I suggest you have a look at other sites dedicated to PE (like Thunder’s) and even commercial site as some have forums where questions are raised and answered by subscribers and unrelated to the products (Like newart) Also, don’t look for the quick fix.

7. ennedi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Remek, thanks for publishing your research. You've answered some of my doubts i had about it, and confirmed some of my experiences i had/have with it.
    Good luck!

8. remek

remek New Member

Glad you could find it useful, ennedi.

Seahorse: No doubt the research/survey can be improved upon. I definitely won't be submitting to The Journal of Sex Research or anything. But it has laid a foundation for future studies and surveys, which I hope to conduct.

CJR: What was your routine like? Did you only jelq or did you also try other manual exercises? Did you experience harder erections or weaker erections? Along with Thunder's (which is a recommended forum), you may want to check out the free guide on PE Gym (link above).

9. seahorses

seahorses Member

It can mean either, depending on the context you use it in. Besides, as long as folk know what you're on about, does it really matter? the same as starting a sentance without a capital letter and leaving out apostrophise.

Draft saved Draft deleted