Penis Enlargement Thoughts & Experience

Kinky.Cpl.NYC

Just Browsing
Media
Apologize if this has been covered (haven't read all the threads!) but none the less,

Just curious to peoples experience and opion on penis enlargement. Back in college I started stretching and jelking. If I remember correctly my typical routine was 10-15 minutes of hot water/warm wrap and about an hour of back and forth jelking and stretching in 15 minute intervals topped off with a good masterbation setion. I would do this maybe 3 times a week. I remember my erections getting softer as if this was caused by my dick was getting bigger but the same amount of blood was circulating. If I took a week off my erections would get harder and I felt they were bigger. I was pretty good at keeping up with the workout, until one day I had blood... I know... I know, wtf scary right? Well it freaked me the fuck out as I thoutht I over did it and ruptured a vein and I stopped, haven't done it since (this was like 5 years ago). I can't help but think that it has definately added to my girth and length, but it is hard to say if it was a natural part of growing up or my working out. In my opinion it was working out. If I had to guess I went from 6.0" x 5.5" to 7.5"x6.0". Nowadays its just not possible to have the free time to workout and increase my size, let alone I'm already long enough for my girlfriend (too deep gets painful for her).

Just curious as to what others' experience has been? :confused:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have to balance training and rest. You should also be doing stamina work in order to ensure that your erections improve as your penis gets larger.

Where was the blood coming from? Was it due to a skin tear or was it coming out of your penis?

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was probably sucking blood out of your sweat gland on your penis. Lower your preassure after taking a week off to let your body repair.