Penis Enlargement Website

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Both sites promote enlargement pills that I believe are a total waste of money. Probably the most effective ingredient in any penis pill for promoting increased blood flow is L-arginine and it is a lot cheaper to just buy L-arg supplements.

I think the main goal of each of those sites is for them to make money.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gprent said:
Both sites promote enlargement pills that I believe are a total waste of money. Probably the most effective ingredient in any penis pill for promoting increased blood flow is L-arginine and it is a lot cheaper to just buy L-arg supplements.

PEM will not only give you insight to pill, but also rate the enlargement techniques in whole, plus, additional things.

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
PEM will not only give you insight to pill, but also rate the enlargement techniques in whole, plus, additional things.

I don't want to start a pissing war, but the main thing PEM does is promote pills that don't work. They are after your money, nothing else.

justanotherguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gprent said:

i buy a kilo of arginie at a time for lke $50. i take 10grams a day before bed. bigger loads, slightly thicker errections and good sleep with vivid dreams