Penis Enlargement Works!

teppanyaki

Just Browsing
Media
First of all I have to say I have always been skeptical about jelquing/ pumping etc. I have on and off/ tried jelquing, never lasts more than a fortnight with days off and the often masturbation.

I have always done kegels and always done kegels with a towel after masturbation for some extra work on the muscle. So I have kept up worth that aspect of penis enhancement.

However last week I started up again and have jelqued 4 times in the 7 day period. And weird, I find it weird but good, I may have had a slight gain.

My measurements were 7" length and 5" girth and now my length is the same but my girth has gone to 5.25". Gained just over half a cm.

My goal is to gain 8" to 9". Anymore I have found, I did a bit of studying in the sexology field, is too big for most girls. So I am contempt with that and getting my girth to 6".

I hope it works. My goal is by the end of next year. I might get a pump too just for the extra benefit. I want to finally gain a slightly bigger willy as well as lose weight. When I was skinny I liked my size but being overweight I feel small and fat. So let us hope I gain size and lose some weight :)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We're starting to see more posts like these. Guys are taking upon themselves to learn about PE and are trying it for themselves.