Penis Enlargement

Unichorn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi there

Does Penis Enlargement Really Work? Post Your Progress Report!
Is it true what all men say about their progresses?If it is true it means that soon, the world will be full of big cocks?

You can have a look at the Mens Health website and judge for yourself. There are guys there that have added 3 inches to their size so have a look and make up your own mind.
I have just started to do the excercises they recommend and i have seen an improvement in my girth.
Commitement and dedication are the keys to Penis enlargement
To do penis enlargement is hard work so a lot of the guys that start doing it dont see gains in the first week or two so they give up and say it didnt work for them.
If you do stretches and Jelqs consistently over a period of time then you have to see some kind of growth.
I havent posted my results as i havent done it solidly for 2 months yet.
It would be a waste of time to measure after the first month.
Believe me i will be the first one to complain if i have been PE for 6 months and not even have one 1/8 on an inchs worth of growth.
Some guys have been doing it for 2 years and they have gains of 2-3 inches since they started their PE.
I have been doing it for about a month and i can see about 3/8 of an inch gains in my girth.

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've been doing jelqs, and some stretches (mainly as a warm up though) for 2 weeks, and have increased my length by around 1/4 inch. so i';m convinced it works.