Penis enlargment that works?

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
Well, it's not the best view after pump...But it's much better, than having some side effects after surgerys.. Really, bathmate products and other pumps are much safer, than knife and fat injections!

You seem to find a way to mention Bathmate in every single of your post...you also post in cluster with "marinera" or is this you "marinera" bringing your shill game here (your weak game)??

Marinera-Joined: Feb 1, 2016

Melo11-Joined:Feb 1, 2016

I am sure it's just "coincidence"...lol...Go back to thunderss shill place Marinera you loser...no one(except your fake handles)is buying jack here you goof.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This works everytime......

images

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You seem to find a way to mention Bathmate in every single of your post...you also post in cluster with "marinera" or is this you "marinera" bringing your shill game here (your weak game)??

Marinera-Joined: Feb 1, 2016

Melo11-Joined:Feb 1, 2016

I am sure it's just "coincidence"...lol...Go back to thunderss shill place Marinera you loser...no one(except your fake handles)is buying jack here you goof.
Paranoia. See a pyschiatrist.

Reactions: BaddJack

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
Paranoia. See a pyschiatrist.

Is it really paranoia shill boy? You find a way to mention Bathmate in 100% of your post...go figure huh Melo..I mean Marinera..I mean etc etc etc. As I said ,nice try cupcake but it's different when you can't ban or edit or erase post like you do on your scam/shill site- Thundersawesomeshillzone. Welcome to the big leagues princess...
pHDAn2X

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it really paranoia shill boy? You find a way to mention Bathmate in 100% of your post...
Yest it is paranoia without any doubts:
The 'legit' bathmate website is a phony system too. The bathmate is an over priced piece of shit. On thundersplace they offered about $100.00 (if my memory serves) for every sold piece if we accepted to pimp it; we refused of course. The thread is still there 'Where your money on bathmate goes' or such.
Bathmate | LPSG

Do you hear voices too eh? :D

Take your medicines, I feel for you mate.

Reactions: BaddJack

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
Yest it is paranoia without any doubts:

Bathmate | LPSG

Do you hear voices too eh? :D

Take your medicines, I feel for you mate.

You are selling ...but no one is buying shill boy. Time to find a new board. And I'll be right there to warn them. And you'll be right there turning red in anger. It's getting shilly in here ain't it cupcake?

joeblack62

Experimental Member
Media
Manual exercises worked for me and I am sure that any way you can pull a body part for enough time with enough force has the potential to cause growth. For example leg lengthening surgery is performed cutting a small cut to the bone and then pulling on the leg; veins, muscle and tendons lengthen just because the constant pulling load, no need to cut them. It is just common sense that the penis can grow as well, why should be an exceptions?

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard of a ton of things that will make your dick bigger. I did massaging, a pump, and a stretcher. And I have also don't a few other off the wall ones. None of them worked. What a surprise LOL! I was curious if anyone knows something if anything that can help me out. I'm 5.5 and I can fuck and jack with buds just fine but I would like to be about 7-7.5 and if at all possible a solid 8 but no bigger. If you have a method that will increase me by 2+ inches in length and about the same in girth I will have to find some amazing way to thank you. I also don't care if it is possibly unsafe or extreme. And if you have proof of this working on yourself or someone you know please show me. Thanks.

To give you a little perspective, and also, hopefully, some small hope:
I did only jelqing over the course of a four year period. When I was active, I did it 4-5 times a week, and 20-30 minutes each session. I say four years, but there were several periods of some months when I did no PE. In reality, maybe 2 to 2-1/2 years of steady jelqing during this overall time frame. My results were 1-1/8" of length gain and 5/8" of girth gain. I am very happy with the results, but the time cost was substantial. When jelqing, I maintained my erection at 60%-90%. There needs to be a modicum of squeezability, to properly force blood upwards in the penis. A 100% cannot be properly jelqed, and below roughly 60% stiffness the penis gets squeezed to thin. Warm-up a bit before starting, and use a pleasant oil or safe lubricant.
I recommend you NOT set yourself up for too high expectations, followed by disappointment. There may be periods lasting several months when you see NO improvement. It took me 4 years, my friend, but again, it was worth it.

Reactions: marinera