Penis Envy 2

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Ivor Biggun, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun New Member

Hello everyone, comments taken into account from first story... here we go.

John hadnt seen Jamie since his encounter, for over a week. He had been busy at work and hadnt had a lot of time to try and introduce Jamie into his wife's life.

John went out with his wife, on the weekend following this experience, and the two of them enjoyed a meal, and got rarther drunk. John's wife at this point had become very randy, and was playing with John's ever increasing bulge with her high heels under the table. Claire was giving John the familiar glance the one he had gotten used to seeing over the years.. she was going to fuck him senseless that night.

The couple finished their meal, John paid and they went outside. Claire pulled John down the nearest alleyway, she was aching for a bit of cock. She unzipped his trouser and pulled out his already erect manhood. Claire pulled back his foresking bent over and licked the tip of his cock.

At this point a drop of pre-come oozed out of Johns throbbing cock, Claire licked ot off and hungrily took his cock into her mouth. It was at this point John decided to mention his encounter.

'Claire' he said, 'would you like to see a cock that you probably wouldnt even be able to fit in your mouth'

'What do you mean?' said Claire.

John told claire everything that had happened, and as he was telling her claire was getting even more turned on by the thought of what had happened. She carried on sucking Johns cock, and as John told her about Jamies dimensions, he shot his load with excitement all over Claire surprised face. Claire was not totally impressed she said 'You'll have to bring Jamie round one night, you cant have all the fun can you?' John went home with Claire, eager for the following Monday so that he could go to the Gym and set the wheels in motion for this encounter.

John went to the Gym monday night, worked out till late and went to the sauna as usual, giving Jamie a cheeky nod before he went. Jamie arrived in the sauna 5 minutes after John. Jamie walked in with no clothes on his gigantic member flopping about as he walked. John was already hard, his cock did try its hardest around Jamie to at least look like a cock, which was a difficult task given Jamies magnificence. Jamies sat by John and started to wank off John's puny member. Jamies hand almost completely covered Johns small cock, the head of his penis ever so slightly poked out of the top of his grip. After a few jerks John came, he couldnt handle the excitement of admiring Jamies big cock, especially now as it had started to grow. John wanted to repay the favour so he put both his hands on Johns big member and started jerking them back and fore. Jamies cock didnt take long to get to its full glory. John's hands didnt do a very good job of covering Jamies immense cock. It wasnt long before jamie cam everywhere. Once finished John told him about his conversation with his wife, and invited him around the following night.

John finished work early the following day eager to get home, and prepare for the evening ahead. Claire was rushing about like an excited young schoolgirl, John could remember the last time he had seen her so excited. Jamie arrived at 8pm sharp. He went into the dining room with John while they both waited for his wife. John got Jamie a can of lager, and they sat down at the table chatting while they waited. 10 minutes later Claire entered the room, she looked incredible, and had obviously gone to a lot of effort for her guest. She was wearing black high heels and stockings, a short skirt, which more resembled a belt, and and incredibly low cut top, with a push up bra, giving her the most amazing cleavage. Johns cock was standing to attention just at ther mere sight of her.

Claire served up a lovely meal, and all three enjoyed a copious amount of wine. It wasnt long before the conversion drifted onto Jamies amazing member.
    'I hear your pretty gifted in the trouser dept' Claire said. Jamie went red and just nodded. Claire prodded his cock with her high heels and started to rub the tip of her shoes gently back and fore on Jamies bulge.
    'Let all go up to the bedroom' said John.

All three of them got up, Claire smiled at John, and they all made their way upstairs. John kissed his wife, she pushed him away,

'You can sit in the corner tonight John darling, I dont want your little dick, you can watch and play with yourself' John was startled by this but did as he was told.

Claire looked at Jamie 'Come here big boy' she said, he walked over to her and she kissed him really passionately, John was amazed by this and started to play with himself.

'Thats right little dick' Claire said glancing over. 'Ive got a real man tonight' she said. Claire knelt down and ran her hand along the big bulge in Jamies jeans, as she started to undo his belt. She pulled down his jeans, and then his underwear to be confronted by the largest cock she had ever seen in her life. Claire's face was a picture :eek: , she couldnt beleive it was soft, and half expected it to spring up in her face.

'Its huge' said Claire, as she started to play with it. Her hand looked really small around Jamie's big cock.

'Look' said Claire to John, 'I can put both my hands round it, and whats left over is still bigger than your little cock, puny boy!!' Jamie soon grew to his full potential, and was loving all the attention. Claire tried to fit his huge bell end in her mouth, but found it stretched her fully and was really uncomfortable, so she resorted to licking it. At this point Claire pussy was dripping and aching for cock, she was really excited.

'John, go and fetch the measuring tape, I want to konw exactly how big this cock is before I fuck him.' Off John went like a little obedient puppy, slowly starting to reaslise that this may not have been one of his better ideas. John wasnt long and on reentering the room he handed the tape to Claire and tried to kiss her. 'Go back to your chair' she said.

Claire measured him, she gasped as she read out aloud '7 inches, 8 , 9' until she got to the tip of Jamies collosal cock, '13 and a half inche' she said, she then decided to see how thich it was, '6 and half inches around, Shit John thats your length' she said. Jamie was loving all this attention, but by now was growing impatient, 'come on Claire, do you want my big cock inside you or not' He said.

Claire jumped to her feet, and onto the bed 'come on then big boy' she said. John by this point was frantically beating his small meat. Jamie slowly moved onto the bed. Kissed Claire and started to rub his big cock head slowly over Claires wet clit. Claire was writhing about in sheer bliss, the warmth from his big cock head was making her shudder. Jamie moved his cock to claire's open pussy which by now was throbbing for Jamies big cock. Jamie at that point slowly started to easde his large member in to Claire's delight.

She SCREAMED ' OH YES BIG BOY'' 'SPLIT ME IN TWO'' ,, 'YOUR COCK IS HUGE'

Jamie had got to the half way point with his dick, and was now moving into virgin territory, as far as Claire was concerned.. No Man had ever filled her up this much before. Claire put her hands on to Jamies arse to get him to push his big cock in further, and also to dig her nails in to show her approval. Once he had got as far as he could Claire let out a yelp, which was a combination of pleasure and pain at the same time. Jamie started pumping his big cock back and fore, Claire pussy was by this point like a flowing waterfall, as her entire body shuddered,

She Screamed' IM COMING, IM COMING' , John did right at that moment his little dick letting out a small burst of come in the corner.

Claire said 'pull out big boy, I want to see how much come, you big dick has, in comparison to John's. Jamie pulled out and sat up, his huge cock sticking out from his body at a 45 degree angle, Claire got up put her hands around it as best she could and wave it from side to side.

'John fucking look at it, it's grown even more after being inside me, said Claire. True to her words it was, mainly due to Jamies massive cock being on the verge of shooting it's considerable load. Claire tried really hard to get Jamies massive swollen cock head in her mouth, and was tentatively licking it like it was her favourite lolly pop on a very hot day. Jamies body jerked, 'come on, big boy' Claire said 'cover me in your lovely come' Jamie jerked again, and out gushed the most incredible amount of come. Its went in Claire's mouth, and flowed out the side. Claire tried to swallow what she could but there was just too much of it!! She pulled his huge cock away from her mouth, and Jamie' body jerked again, comeing all over her face in the process. Claire was loving this and directed his cock at her huge tits, still jerking her hands back and fore. Jamie's body jerked again, and out gushed another flow of come amply covering Claires bust. Claire at this point looked up at Jamie and smiled. She started to lick his cock clean.

2. Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun New Member

Jamies cock at this point had deflated a little, but it was still at least 12 iches. 'Come and lie down by me for a cuddle' Claire said. Jamie lied down beside her, she took his monster cock in hand she was mesmerised by it and just couldnt leave it alone. John came ove and tried to get in bed.

'Go and sleep downstairs John' she said, 'you've had your little show, now leave me alone with this real man' she said.

John couldnt believe what he was hearing , and made his way downstairs, feeling totally deflated.. What had he done??

Claire carried on playing with Jamies cock which by now was starting to recover. 'I love your Big Cock' Claire said, 'Ill be your cock slave as long as you want me' she said.

What was he going to do John thought to himself... Had he ruined his marriage, would this just be a passing fling that Claire would get bored of. Would Jamie still let him play with his monster cock in the sauna, or was he now exclusively the property of Claire.

Let me knoiw what you think and I'll try to write a follow up!!:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted