Penis Envy for Chics? Is it real...?

Scarlet71

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I have it.

I wish I had a big dick.

I wish I was able to pee standing up. Or outside if I want to, without a hassle.

If I had one, I would play with all the time.

Just a pondered moment....haha

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
I think I have it.

I wish I had a big dick.

I wish I was able to pee standing up. Or outside if I want to, without a hassle.

I lend you mine for a day, if you lend me your boobs for a day

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I have it.

I wish I had a big dick.

Do you like spontaneous erections during the middle of the night? and for that matter, do know what it's like to pee with the aforementioned stiffy?
Do you know how position yourself just right at a urinal so that your pee'll go in without leaving the floor golden?

Would you like to know what that sucker'd feel like if you ever got caught in a zipper?(No, I don't mean al'a There's something about Mary- it can happen!)

Scarlet, my sweet, ponder all this and then some when you consider your fixation on possessing male genitalia. Or, you could settle for half a loaf, and go to this site, and try this one on for size, so to speak!MyToyStore.ca

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

But Scarlet, you can get as many bick cocks as you want!Why settle for one only?

I have Foreskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls can pee standing up, I saw a website about it long ago. Simply spread your cunt lips with 2 fingers, pull up on the area a bit, and let it rip!

Try it in the shower to see how it works!:biggrin1:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But Scarlet, you can get as many bick cocks as you want!Why settle for one only?

An old joke:

John and Jane are behind the barn, comparing their private parts.

John pulls out his penis and says proudly, "Hey, Jane, don't you wish you had one of these?"

Jane, pulling down her panties and exposing her pussy, says, "My Mommy says that if I have one of these, I can get as many of those as I want!"

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very true, just most guys would be freaked out to see that shit, lmao.
Very true, kinda. I mean, I've seen vids like that too. But think of this; when we men piss standing up, nine times out of ten we aren't really struggling. Some of the women I've seen look like they're arching their backs.