Penis envy/jealousy

hungless

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think it is unlikely that many well hung guys were teased unmercifully. It was never cruel or meant to hurt their feelings and really was just a way for young guys to show their admiration. If a guy had a very large cock especially in high school almost everyone knew. The majority of young guys always worried about their own size and when they had at least 6" they were pleased that they were at least average, but most wished they were bigger. The teasing of guys with small cocks was entirely different and the guy being teased felt humiliation even if it was light hearted and not meant to hurt their feelings.
Quite a few years John Holmes was at the place i worked and most of the workers both male and female were all worked up treated him like a big time celebrity. This was more of a show of admiration rather then jealousy and shows that a huge cock does facinate most people.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know whether this is in the right ousycategory or not.

I am wondering how many of well hung guys were on the receiving end of jealousy because of your size? If you were, how did you handle it? When did it start? Did it cause problems for you psychologically? Did you avoid certain situations?

A friend of mine told me he is being teased quite a bit at the gym and feels hostility from the other men.:mad:
:smile:
First of all Jennuine... I sure like the way you phrased your question in clear, simple terms...wish I could do it as well.:wink:
Ok...my answers/experiences 1) yes
2) tried to ignore many times..say nothing
3) really about the age of 12-13
4) a few:redface:
5) yes...and still do sometimes
I have often felt my step-dad was hostile & treated me different from my older step-bros because of my gentials size being larger.
He'd say my man parts were big because they were the cruse of the devil's workshop.
He & my step bros referred to me & called me names like big peter boy,knee-knocker,too-long, horse-peter, meat-hanger,rooter, foot-long and finally whopper-lee.
When I was in school I got talked about in the gym class locker-room situation and around school. Some of the boys in gym spreaded the word around that I had a huge peter:redface:...even by some of the white gym teachers that called me "bushmaster" in class, which I didn't know what they meant til much later...learned it is considered one of the largest snakes in south america (brown & black in color). I don't know if it was racism, hostility, jealousy, manly joke thing, or what.
I never did or do much to when this has happened...just take it all in & laugh at it like a joke most of the time...except when pops put the strap on me buck-naked and didn't care when he hit my gentials or not.
Sometimes I think he even aimed to hit me there.
But you see, whippings (ass beatings) was a way of common discipline in my days of growing up...was not considered child abuse.
In fact, it's still premitted & common in Mississippi public schools til yet by law on the books 2007 as far as I know.
But that's a whole different topic aint it!:wink:
Hope my answer gives you a view.
And yes, there are some real haters of some of us guys that are endowed
which is sad.
Tell him to be careful & be safe.
If he gets the sense of hostility around him,...he should change his enviroment from this gym of guys...esp since it is in his power to do so in this given situation.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must admitt, my literary skills came about by accident, i never felt the need for conformity or someone elses ideas of how i should write. Having alot of sex in high school was my biggest influence, along with living my life while others were reading about it. I don`t read books, i don`t even have a book collection. This is my philosophy, why waste all that time reading when i can be living life in the hear and now, i do things people have only dreamed of.
Over the years i`ve noticed how my writing skills seperates the trully anal and overly serious from the kind hearted loving people that i have in my life, so i`ve decided to keep the format. I`ve even extended my writing to the way i talk, it works quite well, sorting out the trash that is, and i`ve avoided alot of wasted life by keeping the trully boring and want to bees from clogging up the works.

lafever

P.s. I guess in a way having a large cock has allowed myself to live however i want, does that make others jelous? Who gives a shit.

What in God's name are you trying to say?

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only jokingly by my friends in the past, after one of them saw it at the gym. He goes "holy shit, you've got a horse cock." I say jokingly, but it might've been a cover-up for envy though, I don't know. Men don't talk openly about this kind of thing.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess most of the comments I got over the years were never meant to hurt. maybe there was jealousy by some, but most probably were more in the lines of "damn thats big...you're so lucky...wish it was me" This isn't really a negative comment. it's not much different than a guy liking your new car...it's admiration.

I have to be totally honest here. Although I guess it can occur, I really have a hard time believing the comments posted on this sight by some of how they were scared for life by having a big dick. Unless there was abuse and molestation or violence..of course that is different. Being shy or uncomfortable is one thing... but there are shy guys with big dicks and shy guys with small dicks. be honest...which would you rather be.
I was teased for many things growing up...from wearing glasses to being not a great athlete (oh hell..I stunk at sports). but having a large cock was
one of the things that was a plus for me. Being told you run slow up and down the basketball court and can't make a jump shot stinks..but being told that and then another guy saying something like "no wonder he can't run with that thing swinging around..or you try jumping with a snake in your shorts" took the sting off it. so come on guys....we're the lucky ones. stop making this into an affliction!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is difficult to assess whether other guys are jealous or even envious of my endowment. One thing is for sure they gawk at my cock a lot! That does not bother me in the slightest; on the contrary, I will take all of the jealousy I get..so long as I am the one who has the big cock!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I must admitt, my literary skills came about by accident.

Car crash, perhaps? Ensuing brain damage?

i [sick] never felt the need for conformity or someone else's ideas of how i [sick] should write. Having alot [sick] of sex in high school was my biggest influence, along with living my life while others were reading about it. I don`t [sick] read books, i [sick] don`t [sick] even have a book collection. This is my philosophy, why waste all that time reading when i [sick] can be living life in the hear [sick] and now, i [sick] do things people have only dreamed of.
Over the years i`ve [sick] noticed how my writing skills seperates [sick] the trully [sick] anal and overly serious from the kind hearted loving people that i [sick] have in my life, so i`ve [sick] decided to keep the format. I`ve [sick] even extended my writing to the way i [sick] talk, it works quite well, sorting out the trash that is, and i`ve [sick] avoided alot [sick] of wasted life by keeping the trully [sick] boring and want to bees [sick] from clogging up the works.

lafever

P.s. I guess in a way having a large cock has allowed myself to live however i [sick] want, does that make others jelous [sick]? Who gives a shit[sick].

Literacy wouldn't hurt you, lafever.

Also, your dick, while big, is hardly, in this LPSG context, quite as gargantuan as you think.

Special note: want to bees would of course have to be spelled want to be's, but would be better written, wannabes.

But believe me, you have larger fish to fry than mere spelling improvement.

Start with a neurologist, for the brain damage [brane damij] you allude to in the opening.

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh LaFever, lighten up mon ami. That IS sad that that some dudes would wanna make your world a downturned-day cuz you are bigger than they are. Byt that's their issue, and only yours by proxy. I like to admire and appreciate those with big units, though it took awhile for me to realize that those big lads were into me for other qualities besides the size of my package. At the end of the day, these sore loseurs go home with their viennas and you've got a kielbasa and there's nothing they can do about it. :smile:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to thank everyone who answered my questions.

This friend of mine is 18 and was raised by his grandmother. He was home schooled so did not interact with other boys often.

He is now in a foster type situation, in New York.It is a big adjustment for him and really did not realize the difference in his size until I commented on it. As you can guess, he is a virgin. His social skills are so backwards.

Any of you that know me, knows I would not make up some bullshit story in a post. His situation is real and I thank everyone again who answered honestly.

Oh and, stop your fucking bitching at each other for christ's sake!!!!!

rockmusl

Just Browsing
Media
I'm average between the legs, but I've got some other great attributes and I have my fans and so, I can't be jealous, per se, but yeah, I'd love to have a bigger dick. But then, I've dated enough guys with big dicks to know that that won't solve world hunger, either.

I find it kind of weird however, that no one has come up with an aesthetically-pleasing, foolproof way for men to enlarge their penises - certainly it would seem no time was wasted on figuring out ways to enlarge women's breasts. Comments anyone?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
"I don't know whether this is in the right category or not.

I am wondering how many of well hung guys were on the receiving end of jealousy because of your size? If you were, how did you handle it? When did it start? Did it cause problems for you psychologically? Did you avoid certain situations?

A friend of mine told me he is being teased quite a bit at the gym and feels hostility from the other men.":mad:

Jennuine, as men, we're each as individual as our endowment. I've said this before, a number of times in the LPSG. We do not all behave the same way around other men (i.e. gyms and lockerrooms).

I identify more with the shy, quiet type fella and would just as soon NOT get too much attention from on-lookers....I don't deliberately "flaunt my wares."

(even though quietly I suppose all of us guys here like SOME admiration :wink:)

I should know by now, this far along in life, that I will never get along with everyone. But I would surely hate for my "dimensions" to spark jealousy, bitterness, or rivalry from my fellow brothers!

I would either ignore the anomosity or "downplay it" somehow. After all, my "size" doesn't necessarily define me. Those who know me realize that.

post script: 'Just read Jennuine's added note about her 18 year old friend and "what to tell him". I would reassure him that his value as a man and human being is not determined by his "size"...that other guys who joke and make fun ARE likely jealous. He has the opportunity of being a good example of a mature man by dismissing their comments and not yielding to their jesting and ridicule. While he certainly doesn't need an emotional complex about his body, he also should avoid becoming arrogant and "cocky" around others either! --Pun so noted. :smile:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What in God's name are you trying to say?

God doesn't know either

Car crash, perhaps? Ensuing brain damage?

Literacy wouldn't hurt you, lafever.

Also, your dick, while big, is hardly, in this LPSG context, quite as gargantuan as you think.

Special note: want to bees would of course have to be spelled want to be's, but would be better written, wannabes.

But believe me, you have larger fish to fry than mere spelling improvement.

Start with a neurologist, for the brain damage [brane damij] you allude to in the opening.

It`s like this, some people never make it past the doorman.

lafever

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I suspect that most well hung men are like me in that they just assume that most men who are not hung harbor some feelings of envy. Like a lot of things, there is a range. I base this perspective on a lifetime of experiences, including some very open conversations on the subject. What is important, I believe, is the ability to be proud of one’s gift without being such a jerk about it that you derive pleasure from making others feel badly about themselves. The same sentiment applies to any circumstance where someone is advantaged by a desirable attribute, condition, or possession, when others are not as fortunate. (This position assumes, of course, there is wide scale agreement that large penises are more desirable than smaller ones and that those who disagree are among a small minority.)

I have always been far more likely to experience admiration or curiosity from others rather than hostility. Sometimes, regrettably, I do sense other men experiencing feelings of disappointment or even embarrassment over the size of their own endowments – even when their penises are respectably average or even large-average – but I do not normally perceive this negative energy directed at me per se. I can think of a few exceptions, but not very many.