penis envy - the worlds biggest penis documentary

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, it's a stupid docu. It makes it look like if your penis is over 8 inches, your women will be in pain and you'll be so penis obsessed that you'll have to start having sex with whomever can fit it in their ass - guys mostly.

Most of the guys with big dicks on LPSG are between 7" and 9". Manageable for most females of the species. Plenty of big guys on here who maybe didn't even know they were big until they found LPSG. I used to think mine was completely normal, and I still do think it is completely consistent with my body size, but now I know it is bigger or at least thicker than some guys who are built like me.

From my point of view, maybe skewed because most of my sexual experiences have been masturbatory, but it's the visual element and knowing that you've got that in your pocket to play with whenever you want.

I'm sure a Jonah Falcon size dick would be life altering, but the majority of big dicked guys are (not nearly that large) well adjusted and see it as a plus. Jonah even says he likes it and wouldn't change anything.

B_jeremyj

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, it's a stupid docu. It makes it look like if your penis is over 8 inches, your women will be in pain and you'll be so penis obsessed that you'll have to start having sex with whomever can fit it in their ass - guys mostly.

Most of the guys with big dicks on LPSG are between 7" and 9". Manageable for most females of the species. Plenty of big guys on here who maybe didn't even know they were big until they found LPSG. I used to think mine was completely normal, and I still do think it is completely consistent with my body size, but now I know it is bigger or at least thicker than some guys who are built like me.

From my point of view, maybe skewed because most of my sexual experiences have been masturbatory, but it's the visual element and knowing that you've got that in your pocket to play with whenever you want.

I'm sure a Jonah Falcon size dick would be life altering, but the majority of big dicked guys are (not nearly that large) well adjusted and see it as a plus. Jonah even says he likes it and wouldn't change anything.

Yeah, just b/c 5-7 is average doesn't mean there aren't plenty of guys with 9'ers running around. Most of those people aren't "unique" there are just people that don't go flashing their dick around to everyone.

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was an overhyped production that consisted mainly of blokes chatting about their huge knobs and not really showing much other than a few pathetic limp tools.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, just b/c 5-7 is average doesn't mean there aren't plenty of guys with 9'ers running around. Most of those people aren't "unique" there are just people that don't go flashing their dick around to everyone.
Completely agree. That mockumentary made it seem like society is in a downward spin now that the word is out that some guys are packing large. It's all over the internet! How can kids compare? Shit, there's some 18 year olds on here bigger 'n me. God bless 'em.

B_jeremyj

Just Browsing
Media
Completely agree. That mockumentary made it seem like society is in a downward spin now that the word is out that some guys are packing large. It's all over the internet! How can kids compare? Shit, there's some 18 year olds on here bigger 'n me. God bless 'em.

its all the hormones they put in foods. prolly 14 year olds running around with 6 inch softies lol