Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For any Virgin Media digital tv customers a new channel starts tonight,Virgin 1.
At 11:15pm there's a new and exclusive documentary 'Penis Envy' "looking at the state of the British male member and men's anxieties about it".
Also shown an hour later on Virgin 1+1.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did anyone else see this? I see the channel is also available on Sky and Freeview.
They came to the following conclusions : size does matter,size doesen't matter,5 inches is too small,a 3 inch penis is big enough because the first 3 inches of the vagina are the most sensitive,enlargement devices don't work,and school changing rooms can affect some guys for life.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes saw it. The program pissed me off, they kept making jokes to make it all seem ok, why? If they wanted to have a serious debate then they should have included some serious data, clinical research, not internet submitted data.
The Kinsey report was based on self measurement and look how that has caused problems for men who suffer from penis envy.
If people have penis envy issues they want a serious look at the issue, not some third rate comedians opinion of the subject matter.
All in all the program was terrible, and did not have any real data, therefore it should be debunked just like the Kinsey report and any self submitted internet penis size polls.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If they wanted to have a serious debate then they should have included some serious data, clinical research, not internet submitted data.
I think the only intention was to have some nudity on screen and therefore guarantee an audience for the launch of the new channel.
The reliability of internet surveys was highlighted when the presenter submitted his size in inches and they required the measurement in centimetres.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did anyone else see this? I see the channel is also available on Sky and Freeview.
They came to the following conclusions : size does matter,size doesen't matter,5 inches is too small,a 3 inch penis is big enough because the first 3 inches of the vagina are the most sensitive,enlargement devices don't work,and school changing rooms can affect some guys for life.

So, they didn't say anything we didn't already know...