Penis envy???

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Dennis Anyone, Mar 1, 2009.

1. D_Dennis Anyone

D_Dennis Anyone New Member

I know this must come up all the time and sorry if it does.

But have any of you ever had large penis envy??? (i hope i am using the right term)

Sometimes i get mad at myself for being on this website. I see all the large dicks (guys bigger than me) and I get jealous. Now I am not the type of guy to get jealous at all...but when i get jealous, i get mad due to the fact that i got jealous in the first place. (i think jealousy is a form of being greedy. buts that just me)

So anyways. Yea have you ever just got so mad/jealous/sad at yourself or somebody else for having a larger penis than you?
    (im guessing this thread is not aimed at guys 6 inches and above)

For me its knowing that anybody 5 and up and is gonna have a lot more "fun" than i am at being satisfied, satisfying somebody else and having more confidence.

I know its a stupid topic but i just wanted to know if anyone else felt the same way. I'm sure people do all the time.

2. wallyj84

Gold Member

I suffer from penis envy all the time. It's normal for those of us who aren't endowed and lacking in self confidence.

3. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope, not really. Penis lust sometimes though, lol.

4. cascarrabias

cascarrabias New Member

I feel envy on this site, or maybe a sense of being a beta male. I'm chubby, and I'm probably 5" but if I measured it without pressing into my pubic fat, it's closer to 4.5". I've dated guys who were legitimately 8 and above, including my ex, an underwear model, who was a genuine 10.75". Biggest cock I've ever seen, and the one that taught me how to appreciate and pleasure a large penis. (I measured his cock myself. Never measured the girth, but it was thick in proportion to the length.)

I've been lurking around here for a little while. I almost feel like I've been given some special privilege to be around real men with real penises. I've often wondered what it would be like to be one of the guys around here, or one of the guys I've dated, to walk around knowing that if everyone whipped it out, you'd be a serious competitor or maybe even the biggest guy there. What does it feel like to be that large, to have the confidence--that little swagger--that goes with it. A penis that size makes you special, and let's face it, if it didn't, then this group wouldn't exist. I'd imagine it's quite a feeling to pull out something like a $2 cock (or that $4.25 beauty!) and have everyone involved understand your rank in the world of men.

5. karldergrosse

Gold Member

M.I.: I don't have a sure-fire answer to your envy/jealousy/anger turmoil, but it might help for you to step back and examine yourself objectively. You're a nice looking young guy with a very sexy cock that a lot of people would be happy to pleasure and be pleasured by--take my experienced word for it. Size simply isn't everything! Yes, I know that's easy to say, of course, but it's very true. Put the blue funk out of your mind as much and as often as you possibly can, and recognize and cultivate your own valuable qualities. A positive outlook is half the battle, and it will help you develop confidence in your own desirability. Enjoy the big cocks on this site, sure, but look at them as you would, say, a painting: you can appreciate Picasso's work, but surely you're not upset that you can't paint like him. It takes all different talents, qualities, and characteristics to make up a balanced world. Concentrate on the very real gifts that you have; don't dwell on those that you don't happen to possess. That should help you see the world, and yourself, through clearer eyes. --The best of luck to you in your struggle with your internal demons. I wish you, and the other voices on this thread, the rapid achievement of serenity and peace of mind. Blessings on you all.

#5 karldergrosse, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  6. wallyj84

Gold Member

Except for all the gay stuff, I share a lot of your thoughts on big cocks. I also love to fantasize about having a large cock and imagining the way people I've dated before would react to it and how they might have treated me differently.

There's also a kind of masochistic pleasure that I get when I come here. When I come here and look at the galleries and read the posts, it leaves me with this empty sad feeling in my gut, because I know that I can't compare to the men on these forums and will never be able to satisfy any woman as well as them.

I'm both jealous and resentful of the big cocks on this site. But, it's tempered by a lot of respect for the innate superiority of a large dick.

7. gaygent

gaygent Member

It's an old saying but still true. Size isn't everything it's what you do with it that counts. As Kaldergrosse says, you're a good looking guy with a good looking cock. If it gives you pleasure then it can sure give somene else pleasure too. Even more importantly it's the personality that counts. If you are fun to be with then you will be a great partner for someone. Enjoy your cock, treat it with respect and it will serve you well.

8. cascarrabias

cascarrabias New Member

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me that we share those feelings even though we have different sexual attractions. We're both men, after all. I just know that I will never be one of *those* men.

You said it much better than I did. And still fascinating that a straight guy and a gay guy feel the same. It's really all about being men, isn't it?

9. drido73

drido73 New Member

Oh NO ,for me had found this site is pretty amazing ,specially beacause cocks are reals and also women pictures !

I think that when you dont accept or love yourself you are insecure not only about your penis size ,but i also had those jealous feelings but only by the time i had started to accept that no matter my dick size is small/average it can gives joy and pleasure ,LOLL and what i need to learn to do is improve the way i perform with it for pleasing as the same i please myself ! :)

10. Trojans45

Trojans45 New Member

Albums:
    Let me say this much for the ones who claim that size isn't everything. I have not been here long and am not well hung at all and everyday I get up to go about my daily duties and come back home once more. I seldom attempt to have a relationship with anyone women especially and have thoughts of suicide that are my only company at night. Knowing that I can never please a woman and that someone will (if anything) SETTLE for less and just take me, I will have the constant thought that they won't be there the next morning due to have found someone else. Now as crazy as this sounds we are still animals and we need pleasure, there is no relationship that can last long without a healthy sex life to help it along.Trust me the first time a girl laughed at me Old Crowe was my only solace, and more of it was all I could do to quell the pain of the horrid reality I had to accept. So does size matter maybe hypothetically not but if you wish for someone to actually want to be with you and not just take you in fear of being alone for the rest of their life, then this is actually worse than being alone in reality since they aren't there for you, rather than their own eventual gain if they outlive you. I am not a bad man or an angry one though, just don't speak much and am quick and silent during my regular day not wishing to have any dealings with anyone at all. I said all this to say that for everyone who claims that size doesn't matter, it does out of all honesty. People like myself who used to enjoy lifting weights for the sheer fun, or playing golf and participating in other sports or clubs who can no longer show their face because its as if everyone is looking at you and exclaiming "you'll never measure up!" I don't fault anyone and am not mad at women since its simply nature that makes them desire size to other things inevitably, however you look at the situation. So before any of you complain of being too big or what not at least it may be possible to share a life long relationship with someone else .

Just my two cents

11. Daisy

Gold Member

OK Trojan, how big is your penis ??

12. Trojans45

Trojans45 New Member

Albums:
    honestly only 5"

13. Trojans45

Trojans45 New Member

Albums:
    I also don't see why knowing my own size is needed information anyway

14. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah that question was pretty fucked up.

Anyways, I wish I could say something to lift your spirits. Have you ever considered maybe trying to connect with people who are asexual? That way you will know that they have no interest in how you "measure up" and you can just live your life.

15. Trojans45

Trojans45 New Member

Albums:
    You know I'm only 20 and that may be the panacea for the whole thing but then I still don't know, but thanks all the same for the suggestion

16. Daisy

Gold Member

WTF!?
    Why is it fucked up. Its a perfectly legitimate question!!! He said and I quote
    "I seldom attempt to have a relationship with anyone women especially and have thoughts of suicide that are my only company at night. Knowing that I can never please a woman and that someone will (if anything) SETTLE for less and just take me, I will have the constant thought that they won't be there the next morning due to have found someone else"
    If you said you were 3" I might be inclined to agree with you but then again even 3" dicks still function, so who knows. I dont think 5" is a tragically small penis. Maybe for a size queen but not every woman is a size queen, in fact I dont know many at ALL..(DO NOT use lpsg as a guide to what the general public thinks). It's sure as hell not small enough to think about suicide.

17. Daisy

Gold Member

Good lord!! "asexual"!?? Am I the only one who thinks this conversation is getting a little insane? A 5" penis is considered average! what the hell!?

18. Daisy

Gold Member

19. Spectacle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Agreed. That's going a little overboard.

I have a few friends who are within the 5" range, and all of them manage to hold up perfect healthy sexual relationships, as well as loving, intimate relationships.

Trojan, you're gonna be fine. Is your dick pencil thin? Because if not, you're good to go.

20. Spectacle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's also not like there aren't ways around this. Girls will go crazy over you if you're great at going down on them.

There is a bit more to pleasuring someone sexually than penis + vagina. If you're that worried, try getting involved in a relationship where sex isn't the first thing that comes up. Become comfortable with the person, and slowly work it into your life. It'll be easier to adapt to what they want.(Realistically, this is how I feel all relationships should be.)

Sure, maybe you're not meant to be one of those guys who goes out to clubs every Friday and Saturday night looking to hook up, but I don't actually think that ANYONE, even a person with a micro-penis should miss out on a loving relationship because of the size of their penis.

Draft saved Draft deleted