penis envy

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hungwel, Apr 28, 2010.

1. hungwel

hungwel New Member

My girlfriend had a dream last night, she was wearing a strapon and fucking another woman. The strapon was wired so that she could feel all of the sensastions that a man would experience. We often joke that if she could borrow mine for a day that somehow I could just detach my package and wallah she would wear it as if it were hers. She claims no interest in lesbian sex or the desire for another woman just the desire to have a penis and use it. I call it penis envy and she admits that the thought of having one when needed would be fun. Her love making skills are not dominant and demanding or take charge as the male often does but she does love having that first insertion and often can orgasim within minutes.
    Sometimes she likes to explore the parts of my entire scrotum and finds out that she never knew certain things about various anatomy. She has had many partners over the years, yet all of a sudden this penis facination. I'm 7.5x6 and she has had larger so size isn't the issue. Any thoughts out there?

2. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

I think she's perfect for you dude.

3. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I can understand her thinking that,i have done once or twice.She sounds like a great gf to have.

Draft saved Draft deleted