penis envy

wiser_dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm jealous of big dicked guys.
Since I've a small Dick I end up having to bottom for studs.

Anyone else feel this way?

Have you ever thought about trying the 50% straight side and if you can't keep it in, try using your tongue. Women are emotional creatures and will love you regardless of your penile length (which is just a little part of what you can offer a woman). Have you tried looking into a woman's eyes and just say "Hi"?

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree... what a fag.

I don't agree. Lots of guys with small dicks feel intimidated in front of bigger guys, and they have feelings of wanting to honor, or submit to the bigger cock in some way. I have heard things like this from small dicked guys, husbands of wives I have been having sex with, too.

Reactions: slvmky

lotsofquestions

Just Browsing
Media
I don't agree.

I was referring to him calling himself 50% straight. if you say you " like feeling like a bitch and being a stronger guys slut" and still think youre 50% straight, than he has some serious mental issues and I truly feel sorry for him, and disgusted by him.

Lots of guys with small dicks feel intimidated in front of bigger guys

thats probably a little bit true. I am a grower so I can relate to this.

and they have feelings of wanting to honor, or submit to the bigger cock in some way.

yeah.. you keep telling yourself that, gayboy.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah.. you keep telling yourself that, gayboy.[/QUOTE]

Now the conversation gets into its LPSG nasty phase. Do you think you have insulted me? I am neither a boy nor gay. I'm a very grown man with a relatively long life's experience as a what is called 'a bull' for couples, mainly married. I am describing a behavior that I have seen repeated many times. Please leave your aggression behind and have a conversation.

wiser_dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't agree. Lots of guys with small dicks feel intimidated in front of bigger guys, and they have feelings of wanting to honor, or submit to the bigger cock in some way. I have heard things like this from small dicked guys, husbands of wives I have been having sex with, too.

If that were true, then when I saw someone who was an inch longer than me, I would have feelings of submitting... and that just aint so.

What you're talking about is cuckolding. The wife like to humilite her husband by making fun of the size of his equipment and forcing him to watch as she is pounded by larger equipment (bull).

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like feeling like a bitch and being a stronger guys slut. its demeaning and highly enjoyable.
Are there any contradictions in your mind regarding your status as a bottom? Just wondering. Maybe this should be a seperate thread, but I've wondered why the guy with the bigger dick is almost always the top.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love those big dick guys and the feeling of touching someone's dick, especially the big one. Would love to give them lastng pleasure. I gave hand job to all my straight friends and they liked it.

Last edited:

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If that were true, then when I saw someone who was an inch longer than me, I would have feelings of submitting... and that just aint so.

Dude. Did you read that I said that everyone has these feelings? I said they were not uncommon. Because YOU don't have them, does that mean no one does?

What you're talking about is cuckolding. The wife like to humilite her husband by making fun of the size of his equipment and forcing him to watch as she is pounded by larger equipment (bull).

Please don't tell me what I am talking about. Some wives humiliate their husbands, some just want to be satisfied when their husbands can't. I call it 'having sex with unsatisfied wives.' Cuckolding, only describes some of my relations with couples. As I said, it is not uncommon for husbands to feel attracted to and submissive before my larger cock, the one that is more capable of giving the wife pleasure.

straight_fan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think there is an inherent psycho-biological instinct to sublimate ourselves in the presence of a man of greater physical size and stature, which includes and, in fact, may even derive significantly from relative penis size. or so i keep telling myself.

also, it's worth noting that a "big penis" isn't simply a parameter of length, but also shape, weight, flaccid size, size of testicles, size of the person it's fastened to, etc. when all those factors work together compellingly, the final product can, indeed, be one of awe.