penis envy

powertools

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think there is an inherent psycho-biological instinct to sublimate ourselves in the presence of a man of greater physical size and stature, which includes and, in fact, may even derive significantly from relative penis size. or so i keep telling myself.

also, it's worth noting that a "big penis" isn't simply a parameter of length, but also shape, weight, flaccid size, size of testicles, size of the person it's fastened to, etc. when all those factors work together compellingly, the final product can, indeed, be one of awe.

Yes!!

bradhardhairy

Admired Member
Media
Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's funny how upset some people get about this issue. I totally submit to bigger dicks (and for me the dicks are bigger most of the time). It's not because I have some psychological issue; I'm totally self-aware. I think it's what the kids these days are calling a fetish and it's everyone's sexual right to indulge them (provided they don't harm others, duh). If you don't feel the same way as someone else, don't fret--you don't have to! Yay! Everyone wins! Oh, and Powertools: you have a super sexy ass, but why don't you let us see that little dick of yours too? ;)

i think there is an inherent psycho-biological instinct to sublimate ourselves in the presence of a man of greater physical size and stature, which includes and, in fact, may even derive significantly from relative penis size. or so i keep telling myself.

also, it's worth noting that a "big penis" isn't simply a parameter of length, but also shape, weight, flaccid size, size of testicles, size of the person it's fastened to, etc. when all those factors work together compellingly, the final product can, indeed, be one of awe.
that's true!!!