Penis Envy ??

B_confused

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys

My boyfriend and I are very happy, and have a great sex life. The problem is, I am a lot bigger than he is.

It is not a problem physically, but he seems to be obsessed with his size (6"), and never stops talking about it. He is always trying to look at / touch / suck my dick, which would otherwise be great......I just feel that he is paranoid about his own size, and is only interested in me for my penis.

Has anyone else experienced this ? Like I said, we have a good relationship, but this is always at the back of mu mind

Confused

moishglukovsky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking at the pics of you and him lead me to a few comments:

1) You and he aren't all that much different in size, unless those photos are not very good.
2) Your bf is fucking adorable -- all that fuzz, the treasure trail, the very nice dick (OK, so he's not 8" -- big deal!)
3) If I were you, I'd be as interested in sucking his dick as he is interested in sucking yours.

Maybe this is a size problem -- the size of your attraction to him isn't as great as his attraction to you. Size, in this case, does matter.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Guys

My boyfriend and I are very happy, and have a great sex life. The problem is, I am a lot bigger than he is.

It is not a problem physically, but he seems to be obsessed with his size (6"), and never stops talking about it. He is always trying to look at / touch / suck my dick, which would otherwise be great......I just feel that he is paranoid about his own size, and is only interested in me for my penis.

Has anyone else experienced this ? Like I said, we have a good relationship, but this is always at the back of mu mind

Confused

It depends on how long have you being together. If it is for years or for a few days. Years?, well, he ´d must really be obsessed to stay with you for that reason.

I´d like to find out someone interested just for my penis. Suck out ´n shut up!

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

B_confused

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry I should have said....we have been together for 18 mths.....honestly, perhaps it is me that is paranoid after all.

What I would say is ....he is cut, which makes it hard for me to wank him, I am uncut.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Sorry I should have said....we have been together for 18 mths.....honestly, perhaps it is me that is paranoid after all.

What I would say is ....he is cut, which makes it hard for me to wank him, I am uncut.

18 months? I don´t think he´s with you for your penis.

Once i had a gf with the most beautiful pubis i´ve ever seen. We were together just for seven months. I couldn´t take her pubis off of my mind. I think i was in love with it not with her, hahaha, but i wasn´t with her for it, and she doesn´t care about. Contrary, she was proud and delighted.

Stop worrying about it and enjoy your cut bf.:wink:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gu

(I just feel that he is paranoid about his own size, and is only interested in me for my penis.)
And you have a problem with that ?

Has anyone else experienced this ?
Having a cock worshiper wanting to pay a great deal of attention to my cock ? Yes

(Like I said, we have a good relationship, but this is always at the back of mu mind)
Maybe you should pay a little more attention to his and he won't feel so little if he thinks his size turns you on.

B_confused

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks lads.....

I think you are right. I suppose I just lie back and let him play, when it should me me who initiates things more often. He also comes quite quickly, which I think is because he isn't totally relaxed...god what have I done to him ?!?!?!

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My situation is the opposite my guy is bigger than me but he seems to be obssessed with mine, he is also going on about the size even tho by his own admission he has had a lot bigger so think m ust be doing something right. Sounds like u r to lol

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that you should enjoy the attention that he gives your cock and not worry too much about his own issues...