Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
However i think if i did have a cock (esoecially yours uncut) i dont think i could lead a regular life because i doubt i coubt keep my hands off it. Also id probably be thrown in jail after a week for trying to show everybody my glorious cock...I mean really, with most of you guys having amazing cock how are you not wanting to show people 24/7 :confused:
We are! - that's why we post in the LPSG gallery (and it keeps us out of jail!). :smile:

Media
Get off the damn fence there sweetie and admit..Having a cock rules doesn't it? You can tell me the truth, I'm a big girl, I can handle it :tongue:
Yes, Lee, having a cock does rule!

Now, about your being a big girl and being to handle it . . . Does the offer still stand?:biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I think life would be much better having a cock... I'm so envy-ous of guys... to feel what its like to have something permanently hanging between my legs, getting hard, feeling what an orgasm and release of cum feels like... *sigh* friggen sucks being a girl.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this where the proverbial "One in the hand is worth two in the bush." comes from. Nah, that can be read in to many different ways.

Any swapped privates might be returned in good order, but would be well worn.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get off the damn fence there sweetie and admit..Having a cock rules dosent it? you can tell me the truth, im a big girl i can handle it :tongue:

I can't lie, low maintenance is great, not having to see a gynecologist or have a menstrual cycle every month is great, not eventually going thru menopause is great. But there are days I wished I had a pussy and breasts/cleavage instead. I know I could've traded out and reduced the cost of my auto repairs. Getting sex is just a matter of grabbing a guy and indicating it's his turn in that case. For us guys, all we can do is put the idea out there and try to convince or hope the woman is buying into the idea that sex is what she wants to do that day. Yeah, I know you can pay for it, but the whole concept of having to pay for something that you'd give out of love ruins that concept of getting laid. I think if I had to pay for it, it would last only thru my ejaculation, the woman would be treated as a sperm recepticle, something to beat off into. And candidly/truthfully/honestly I can masterbate for a lot less than a prostitute will charge and be just as fulfilled.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't lie, low maintenance is great, not having to see a gynecologist or have a menstrual cycle every month is great, not eventually going thru menopause is great. But there are days I wished I had a pussy and breasts/cleavage instead. I know I could've traded out and reduced the cost of my auto repairs. Getting sex is just a matter of grabbing a guy and indicating it's his turn in that case. For us guys, all we can do is put the idea out there and try to convince or hope the woman is buying into the idea that sex is what she wants to do that day. Yeah, I know you can pay for it, but the whole concept of having to pay for something that you'd give out of love ruins that concept of getting laid. I think if I had to pay for it, it would last only thru my ejaculation, the woman would be treated as a sperm recepticle, something to beat off into. And candidly/truthfully/honestly I can masterbate for a lot less than a prostitute will charge and be just as fulfilled.

One of most well though out posts in this thread. I agree completely.
I have never understood why women say they have trouble getting sex.
I have had people (one was a medical doctor-no lie) tell me to visit a prostitute. Masturbation is much safer and still relieves the pressure.

Men have trouble getting sex too. Where do the difficulties lie?

And, hmm... I have vagina envy... I've dreamt I was female on occasion.~

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now this is going in a real interesting direction thanks

Vigina envy and men haing trouble getting sex.

Keeo it coming

XOXO
Bacchus

I think men always have more trouble getting sex than women. Men are
always willing all the woman has to do is show interest. Men can show interest but women are much more discriminating and less willing.

Well, at least they are with me.:redface:

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think men always have more trouble getting sex than women. Men are
always willing all the woman has to do is show interest. Men can show interest but women are much more discriminating and less willing.

Well, at least they are with me.:redface:

You wanna know why its hard for you guys to get sex? Because all the girls who are new at it are young and not ready. And we allready know the whole "let me just put the head in" spiel so we already gave out knowledge to the young girls thats why its called Girl Talk. No but really i dont think its that hard maybe you just have to know where to look or something? Masturbation only helps so long for ya huh?

cups

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Let me just put the head in"......Damm! they are onto us guys....have to bring this one up at the next meeting dudes.........Good one Bremer! luv it

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must admit when I see a girl have a long hard orgasm I do experience a little vagina envy... just can't seem to get orgasms that intense out of a cock. But knowing your the one who helped give her that orgasm is nice too :wink:

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd Totally swap for a few days ;) I think that would be the best learning experience since trying ketchup in kraftdinner!

Anybody care to trade for a day? *grin*

Teflon