Penis envy!

joannab

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! I am a single woman very impressed by this web site. I had no idea penises could be so large! I am jealous... I've never seen any that large in my dating days. They seem to run "average" here in Chicago!:eek:

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll get over your envy and move to appreciation.

Besides which, the only thing better than the cocks here is the conversation. :biggrin1:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only envy I experienced upon seeing all the eye candy here was being envious of some women who have experienced sex with the big ones.....
I don't Want one...I just want to experience one......
Hubby is bigger than most in general, but these at LPSG .......
Oh my....
Will have to be in my dreams, being married.....
But then there are toys.:wink:

But this is the place to see a wide variety of the large cocks.......I had no idea there were this many out there.....and that they came (no pun intended) in so many colors.

This place can be very educational too......dispelling myths and learning what showers and growers are.

I don't remember if it was Hardguard himself, or someone else who brought the link to roids and rants here with Hardguard's pics.......but :eek: Thank You......
Those were some keepers.....:wink:

heh heh....that's the Old Navy ads I Want to see......

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Joannab!! Very nice to have you here..!!! ;-) Enjoy your stay, and hope to see a pic of you soon..!! ;-)