Penis ever get so shriveled?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Diesel 7", Apr 13, 2009.

1. Diesel 7"

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does anyone's ever get so shriveled that its basically hiding? every once in a while my penis decides to hide. I will try and get a pic of it next time it happens, (might take a while) but it sucks all the way back into my crotch, all I can see is like half of my head.

Happen to any one else?

2. Matt_101

Matt_101 New Member

Yeah that happens to me when it gets cold, cause your stuff goes back up to your body for heat.
    It also happens to me after I workout which is odd

3. Diesel 7"

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah its the worst after I work out, but only sometimes. good to know Im not alone.

4. jelqer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same here. I recognize the work out effect, but it also happens to me when I'm nervous, for instance when I'm in the waiting room at the dentist. That's weird isn't it...

5. Matt_101

Matt_101 New Member

The worst bit is that after I workout, I have to get naked to have a shower infrount of everyone, and my dick is so much smaller than normal its quite embaressing

6. Diesel 7"

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yup I know the feeling, I usually go and try to pee, coaxing it back out for the show in the showers.

7. Sabln9A

Sabln9A New Member

I have the same problem. It is very irritating. People don't realize how large I am when they see me like that. I had an affair with a guy once who had seen me at the gym for a long time, and he was shocked that my dick was as big as it was because he had only seen it when it was pulling up into my body. (I am not huge, but I have a respectable sized cock when it is not hiding.) It always happens when I am nude or don't want others to see it disappear. Must be a mental thing as well as a weather thing.

8. TheMarchHare

TheMarchHare New Member

Albums:
    Fear brings that on because it's our natural biological means of protecting our reproductive capabilities. It all has to do with hormones and endorphins.. as most things related to the body do.

9. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah i get it...it sucks.
    i will usually stand and sway my hips,
    it rattles my junk and chills it out.:smile:

i believe it is called the cremaster.
    the marchare is correct...battle reflex.

10. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I noticed it too. I guess its because all the blood is in your muscles circulating aroung the body and pumping. :confused:

11. erectus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Happens to me all the time dude when i swim.. it is getting colder here now so when i jump out of the pool it looks rather tiny compared to normal... doesn't do well when there are hot girls around and they're looking!!

12. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You must be a serious 'grower'. Looks like you got a big, healthy cock to start with. Never known one that big to shrivel back that far.

But I don't think there's anything wrong there . . . you just have a big range of size. Surely bigger than mine!

13. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

George Castanza: "Significant shrinkage!" The male curse.
    That's why you see a lot of guys tug it or flick it a few times as soon as they pull off their jocks/shorts/swim trunks.
    Knew a dude several years ago that grew from a 1 inch uncut dick to a full on 8 inch hard cock. That's what makes playing with guys so much fun!

14. mancstudandy69

After rugby training in the freezing cold there is nothing there. The fella retreats to the warmth of my considerably hairy bush. Never have the problem at the gym tho, if anything it gets bigger than its average soft size.

15. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

It's really embarrassing. I get that way at the gym and can't figure out why or how to prevent it. I hate seeing some guy walking with a real swinger while mine is hiding! It was not like that when I was younger. I attribute it to my age and that little fat pad below my belly button.

16. lowhangers335

lowhangers335 New Member

I have the same problem and used to try to get a semi hard on , walking a fine line between full hardness and semi, so it would look like more of a swinger in the showers. It was tricky and a few times after letting my mind wander to its usual lusty nasty place, I lost control and it went all the way. I had to hide as best as I could and use the cold shower to make it go down. I agree, the button look is annoying and humiliating.

17. Diesel 7"

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

It doesn't happen all the time. but it is a grower normally. entirely flacid I hang about 2.5"

"the button look" that is hysterical.

18. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

May also be another side effect related to circumcision because it can't hang naturally flaccid. When it gets full of blood, the skin stretches to more normal proportions, but when flaccid you get the button mushroom effect.

19. swiper007

swiper007 New Member

Albums:
    that happens to me also when i lift weights or get done from playing basketball...its wierd

20. vergax

vergax Member

Albums:
    I think is pretty normal, it happens to me when it is cold or some ofthe other reasons already stated above.
    At the gym, I usually warm my penis before entering the showers, because when goes into hiding it looks like it is a peanut the size a 4 year old would have and my penis is definitely not a small one, hence i take care of not creating a bad reputation for "him" :)

Draft saved Draft deleted